By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rating Nintendo 2017 - Console Games and Releases

2017 Rating

10 125 53.42%

9 65 27.78%

8 17 7.26%

7 10 4.27%

6 1 0.43%

5 1 0.43%

4 0 0%

3 2 0.85%

2 4 1.71%

Need to wait for December 9 3.85%

Total:234
Ultrashroomz said:
If XC2 blows my expectations - 10/10

If XC2 meets my expectations (the game is just as good as XCX which I thought was mediocre at best) - 9/10

If XC2 is somehow complete crap - 8/10

That's quite a large jump for a game that isn't Zelda or Mario, if you're giving an objective score.

Personally, I feel the same, as Xenoblade 2 was one of the games which pushed me to get a Switch this year.
I already have tepid expectations because of the first couple trailers, but if Xenoblade 2 were to completely bomb, that would definitely be a huge let down.
If it were to match or surpass the first Xenoblade, it'd be the perfect year for me.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I agree with that, I'm just too lazy to type it. 

And what's "Second of all" :-p

Well, I didnt get a proper answer there, so I'll take the win :P

The second thing I forgot to say was, if you were to make splatoon 2, what would you change from the first, and what would you add?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=231013
Splatoon 2 needed an extra pass of polish and innovation to be a true sequel (at least for my tastes).

It is still a dam good game though.

I won't give it any higher then a 8... mainly because Miiverse is dying and I think they sent out a title (FE Warriors) that could have stayed baking for a little longer to make for a better product.