By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGChartz Website Development Thread - Post Suggestions/Feedback.

Suggestion:

Option for moderators to include a tag in their post that shows they are talking as a moderator, not as a regular user. There are times when a mod posts something and you aren't sure if they're saying it as a moderator or as a user. If that makes any sense.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Suggestion:

Option for moderators to include a tag in their post that shows they are talking as a moderator, not as a regular user. There are times when a mod posts something and you aren't sure if they're saying it as a moderator or as a user. If that makes any sense.

Kinda like the blue posts from the Blizzard forums?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Teeqoz said:
Suggestion:

Kinda like the blue posts from the Blizzard forums?

I don't know but probably

I'll be curious to see the revamp. I'd love for the site to get big enough to send people to E3 again (thought of this as it's mentioned in your OP, Talon). Those were some great times when they lasted and really made me feel like a part of the industry rather than just a spectator.

Teeqoz said:
Suggestion:

This boils down to the poster, more often than not. Someone who's virtually clean of trouble, we might talk to a little less fierce. Really, I guess it just depends on the Mod.

I don't object to some fine tuning, however.

Around the Network

You might want to prevent posting new threads without explicitly selecting a forum section. Currently, new threads with no section selected go to 'Gaming Discussion'. I *may* have just created a thread in the (slightly) wrong section because of this...

Zkuq said:
You might want to prevent posting new threads without explicitly selecting a forum section. Currently, new threads with no section selected go to 'Gaming Discussion'. I *may* have just created a thread in the (slightly) wrong section because of this...

Yup, It's on the list

Moved your thread too.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 November 2017

Ryuu96 said:
Zkuq said:

Yup, It's on the list

Moved your thread too.

Hmm, I read the list on the first page but didn't notice that. Maybe I missed it or maybe it's just on your more private list. Anyway, thanks!

Zkuq said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yup, It's on the list

Moved your thread too.

Hmm, I read the list on the first page but didn't notice that. Maybe I missed it or maybe it's just on your more private list. Anyway, thanks!

Thread Creation: Default Topic is Blank, Unable to create the thread unless a topic is picked.

Zkuq said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yup, It's on the list

Moved your thread too.

Lol, wording was a little different but I've changed it slightly now to make more sense.