By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGChartz Website Development Thread - Post Suggestions/Feedback.

Flilix said:
okr said:
Will we be able to watch embedded videos on mobile?

Are you sure that it isn't just related to your phone? Because embedded videos work fine on my phone, but not on my old laptop. So I guess it's related to the age of the device you're on.

I can‘t see embedded videos on VGC on my iPhone SE or iPad Air 2, no matter if I use Safari or Firefox.

Around the Network

This comment is visible < -- forum_post_tools -- >

Needs to be <  !  -- forum_post_tools -- >

okr said:
Flilix said:

Are you sure that it isn't just related to your phone? Because embedded videos work fine on my phone, but not on my old laptop. So I guess it's related to the age of the device you're on.

I can‘t see embedded videos on VGC on my iPhone SE or iPad Air 2, no matter if I use Safari or Firefox.

I'm using Chrome, maybe that has something to do with it.

Machina said:
BasilZero said:
Only the database matters for me.

The main reason why I even joined the site to begin with.

Talon's very passionate about restoring that to its former glory. I think it's at the top of his personal list, he just needed to get back into the swing of things first and there were some higher priority things for the site as a whole (adjustment tools most notably).

No worries, as long as its coming, its fine!

Basil's YouTube Channel

In the game datebase, you have to choose from a list if you want to select a publisher. This is very annoying since there are way too many publishers, so I wondered if it would be possible to change this to just typing the name of the publisher.

Around the Network

The platform colors changed. Neat.

OMG i remember @Boutros at the COMG thread! Daaaaaaamn, congratulations!

One thing that annoys me is official threads. This is mainly because sometimes I just read them and not respond so they vanish form your buddy and because of that some of them grow so quickly you loose track of were you got up to and don't feel like going back in.

It would be nice if you could sticky (add fav) your own threads to the VGChartz Buddy. That way we could have easier access to threads we are following and can easily resume at the last unread post, like with the threads we have in our buddy feed.

I think more people would participate in the huge official threads if it was easier for those of us who work many hours and only sometimes get a chance to post and read.

Cobretti2 said:
One thing that annoys me is official threads. This is mainly because sometimes I just read them and not respond so they vanish form your buddy and because of that some of them grow so quickly you loose track of were you got up to and don't feel like going back in.

It would be nice if you could sticky (add fav) your own threads to the VGChartz Buddy. That way we could have easier access to threads we are following and can easily resume at the last unread post, like with the threads we have in our buddy feed.

I think more people would participate in the huge official threads if it was easier for those of us who work many hours and only sometimes get a chance to post and read.

That feature exists for Supporters:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=232895

When someone quotes you, wouldn't it be nice if media (images/youtube/twitter) embeds should just show as a text url?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"