By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGChartz Website Development Thread - Post Suggestions/Feedback.

TomaTito said:
vivster said:
Another nice quality of life feature easy to implement. In Latest and My Topics add a column for the forum section. Sometimes I like to know what a thread is about without clicking on it.

I brought that up: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8617144

Guess it won't be worked on since it is not in the suggestions table.

I assumed posting in here will add that stuff to the table.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
TomaTito said:

I brought that up: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8617144

Guess it won't be worked on since it is not in the suggestions table.

I assumed posting in here will add that stuff to the table.

Nope, suggestions are considered and weighted, and if applicable it is added to the table (whenever updated):

Firstly we'll have to verify the request (If it's actually needed/broken) before it goes onto the list so bare with us, also please be patient with the Admins as they are working based on a priority list so not everything will be fixed right away.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8617179

VersusEvil said:
There's already quite a substantial amount already in the suggestion tables so we aren't outright ignoring you.

Doesn't matter if the suggestions are ignored, it's just a website after all.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

update the data base, let us add games to our collection from a sales page of a game to http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/games

Is this the right thread for this comment?

For 3-4 weeks now, the VGC buddy does not display right on Chrome most of the time. It is cut off. If click the link to the homepage, it will be in the right position. But, it is not correctly positioned on any other pages, as far as I can remember.

VAMatt said:
Is this the right thread for this comment?

For 3-4 weeks now, the VGC buddy does not display right on Chrome most of the time. It is cut off. If click the link to the homepage, it will be in the right position. But, it is not correctly positioned on any other pages, as far as I can remember.

Right place

This is a well known problem (I've had it ever since I joined back in 2015) and the new VGC layout fixes this issue. No idea when that layout will become official though..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:

This is a well known problem (I've had it ever since I joined back in 2015) and the new VGC layout fixes this issue. No idea when that layout will become official though..

I think it started for me when the VGC Buddy changes were rolled out.  I could be wrong about that, but it was definitely not a common problem for me until pretty recently.  

TalonMan said:
VAMatt said:

I think it started for me when the VGC Buddy changes were rolled out.  I could be wrong about that, but it was definitely not a common problem for me until pretty recently.  

Can you provide a screenshot? I don't seem to see a problem...?

How do I post an image here?

To explain further - all forum pages seem to have an artificial zoom to maybe 110% or so.  This causes the left side of the VGC Buddy to be cut off.   The problem only happens (for me) when using Chrome, and only in the VGC forums.  All other VGC pages, as well as other websites, work properly.  

NOTE - I previously stated that this problem affected all of VGC except the homepage.  That was incorrect.  It affects the forum pages only, as near as I can tell.  

I'm really enjoying the collection feature, can't wait til the DB fix/changes are live so we can get some more games added to the list

Good luck talon and thank you!

andyy

When you make a list a new line code is added in-between automatically:

• test
Instead of this:
  • test
And testing this:
  • test

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

When you make a list a new line code is added in-between automatically:

• test
Instead of this:
  • test
And testing this:
  • test

To be honest, it bothers me a lot more the fact that the lists are aligned with the usual text instead of being moved a little to the right, just like they appear when you make them in Rich Text Repply.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.