By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Xenoblade Chronicles Series Thread: Definitive Edition (All Spoilers in Tags)

Time for the true GOTY to reveal itself.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Did any of the previous games have its own ND? I know they were in a few NDs but I don't think thy got their own.

The Wii U one did get one. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Wyrdness said:
Did any of the previous games have its own ND? I know they were in a few NDs but I don't think thy got their own.

Pretty sure Xenoblade Chronicles X got it's own ND. The first game came out before directs were invented. The 3DS version though I believe might have also got it's own direct.

Most of all Nintendo's own First Party games have gotten their own directs.

Jranation said:
Wyrdness said:

The Wii U one did get one. 

Only japan tho.

caffeinade said:
Time for the true GOTY to reveal itself.

Zelda and mario were just a training for the true big nintendo game of 2017

Around the Network

I guess I'll give it one more chance. I was all set to buy this game, but each of the last two Directs I was featured in, they just made it seem really boring, especially the last one, so at this point I'm leaning more towards not buying it. Their marketing for the game just seems incredibly off, at least to me. I'll give this one a shot and hope it makes me want the game again.

Great to hear, will definitely watch.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I'll pass, I've already seen too much of that game and I want to enjoy it as blind as possible.

I hope this will sell more than the other 2 games....

xxx

Switch!!!

On one hand, I already pre-ordered the game, so it’s not like a Direct will change anything other than spoilers. On the other, I feel I’ll likely get spoiled over my forums or chats on this game anyway...so probably better to let Nintendo be the one to do it.

Glad to see them pushing this game though...I’m definitely excited for it.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334