By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD: WWII reviews in! And they’re good!

Will you be getting WWII?

Yes, I get CoD every year 20 12.99%

Yes, I’m buying CoD aga... 26 16.88%

Yes, this is my first CoD 4 2.60%

No, I never buy CoD games 71 46.10%

No, despite normally getting CoD every year. 8 5.19%

I’m still on the fence 25 16.23%

Total:154
pitzy272 said:
vivster said:
Well, it's a big AAA game, so it has to be above 77. It's also not a 1st party game, so it has to be below 90.

I don’t understand why several people have said things like this. Did u read the OP? Infinite Warfare last year got a 77 MC score. 

Look, I rephrased it to your liking. Yet, the point is still the same.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Buy it for my son every year. This will be the first time since Blops 2 maybe that I actually play through the SP.

Won't touch the MP though. I am done with Activision MP games after all the shit they pull with DLC and microtransactions. Will probably wait for a used copy before I even buy it for the kiddo, so Activision won't see a penny from me.

vivster said:
pitzy272 said:

I don’t understand why several people have said things like this. Did u read the OP? Infinite Warfare last year got a 77 MC score. 

Haha fair enough

Some series only get good reviews because of money and review bias. It's terrible! A blight on the industry!

The strange thing is, it only happens with series that I don't like. I just can't figure it out ...

It currently has a user score of 5.1 on Metacritic.

Around the Network
Flilix said:

All CoD games get terrible user scores on MC

shikamaru317 said:
pitzy272 said:

All CoD games get terrible user scores on MC

Yeah, you can't really trust user reviews on CoD games, people that don't even play CoD take time out of their day to go leave bad reviews just because they're biased against it. There's also the fact that most of the CoD fanbase is very casual, they aren't the type that peruse websites like Metacritic to leave good reviews for it.

Yep. People just love to hate popular things. I mean, I’ve never quite understood the appeal of CoD games (until WWII), esp its multiplayer, but why expend energy and time to hate?

Flilix said:

The servers are down half of the time. Its really annoying.

vivster said:
pitzy272 said:

77 isn't above 77

Teeqoz said:
vivster said:

77 isn't above 77

77.1 rounded down to 77 is above 77.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.