By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo really need to sort their stock issues out!

Been sold out on Amazon U.S. for last few days. Scalpers have become even more emboldened and the prices of Switch on Amazon are rising. Looking at Amazon you can literally see Nintendo losing sales and it's only early November! They should be doing all they can to make sure everywhere is fully stocked and help put a stop to those scumbag scalpers!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Yep! The Switch Hype is insane!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

That Mario Odyssey effect..

Jranation said:
Yep! The Switch Hype is insane!

It's a good thing but a double edged sword. It's clearly costing Nintendo sales. Instead of having a "tremendous" holidays, if they can supply stock to all that want 1, they could have a stratospheric holidays!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

PAOerfulone said:
That Mario Odyssey effect..

Well yes i guess. It's good that the demand is there but now they have to sort out the supply.

Around the Network

Nintendo is doing just fine. Their consoles WILL sell as we've been witnessing from retro to current to handheld. So no matter how they allocate production, someone is probably going to get shafted, and it's easy to blame Nintendo. But they can only make so much. I'd rather Nintendo NOT ramp production at the cost of quality. Just wait if it's hard to get one now. It will be worth it.

Considering they raised their forecast to 14 (from 10M) I would say they are hard at work for it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Literally go to any other store, and they have it.

LivingMetal said:
Nintendo is doing just fine. Their consoles WILL sell as we've been witnessing from retro to current to handheld. So no matter how they allocate production, someone is probably going to get shafted, and it's easy to blame Nintendo. But they can only make so much. I'd rather Nintendo NOT ramp production at the cost of quality. Just wait if it's hard to get one now. It will be worth it.

You have a point although i'm not personally looking for 1. I just feel there will be upset people Christmas day, plus Nintendo have shot themselves in the foot, losing sales on what is going to be their most in demand time of the year.

Insidb said:
Literally go to any other store, and they have it.

In the U.S.? I'm not looking for 1. I have 1 but that's good to hear they are available elsewhere.