By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo really need to sort their stock issues out!

DonFerrari said:
Considering they raised their forecast to 14 (from 10M) I would say they are hard at work for it.

Not hard enough if there's shortages already....

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network
peachbuggy said:
DonFerrari said:
Considering they raised their forecast to 14 (from 10M) I would say they are hard at work for it.

Anything can always improve.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
peachbuggy said:

Anything can always improve.

It can improve but considering this has happened so early in the holiday run-up, this has to be worrisome for Nintendo. Things are only going to get worse, as it becomes more in demand the nearer it gets to Christmas. I only hope they can either increase production even further, or improve/speed up logistics, or some combination of both.

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

RolStoppable said:
Sounds like an overreaction if you are basing this on a single retailer.

Not so much the fact that it's a single retailer,  more the fact that it's happened so early in the holidays run-up. Also the fact that scalpers are now upping their prices.

RolStoppable said:
peachbuggy said:

Not so much the fact that it's a single retailer,  more the fact that it's happened so early in the holidays run-up. Also the fact that scalpers are now upping their prices.

It won't take long until new and bigger shipments arrive at retailers.

Well, here's hoping those bigger and better shipments are enough for the whole holiday season.

Around the Network

häh? here in germany you go in a shop and buy it. amazon even had an offer. blue/orange 329, gray 329, with splatoon 359, with mario 349. i decidec not to wait, drove in a store 15 minutes away and pick up the 349 mario pack + a 200 gigs sd card (80 €) ...

peachbuggy said:
Insidb said:
Literally go to any other store, and they have it.

In the U.S.? I'm not looking for 1. I have 1 but that's good to hear they are available elsewhere.

Yes, I think this issue stems from a dispute with Amazon.

MartinD said:

häh? here in germany you go in a shop and buy it. amazon even had an offer. blue/orange 329, gray 329, with splatoon 359, with mario 349. i decidec not to wait, drove in a store 15 minutes away and pick up the 349 mario pack + a 200 gigs sd card (80 €) ...

Nice! I'm gonna need an sd card soon. Happy Switch gaming!

Insidb said:
peachbuggy said:

In the U.S.? I'm not looking for 1. I have 1 but that's good to hear they are available elsewhere.

Yes, I think this issue stems from a dispute with Amazon.

I did notice that mentioned before. You would think Amazon, by now would bite the bullet and order more and try to at least satisfy the demand!

The stock issue seems to be resolved overall from the looks of things, at least in my area. I managed to see quite a few units just out in the open. Perhaps you can find one in a store instead, or just keep checking online.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread