Bayonetta 1-2 88 30.34%

Dk Tropical Freeze 51 17.59%

TW 101 12 4.14%

Pikmin 3 19 6.55%

Captain Toad 11 3.79%

Super Mario Maker 52 17.93%

Other 57 19.66%

Total:290

XCX, Captain Toad(hopefully his cameo on Odyssey means that) and Bayonetta 1 and 2.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Ultrashroomz said:

It does in portable mode, which is why I specifically mention how it would be efficient when on the go, or maybe when you're in bed in something, cause let's face it, creativity doesn't just spawn when we want it to.

It would only be problematic when playing in TV mode.

Oh yeah, in docked mode you don't have access to the display. I remember some comments about this, so that's probably what I was thinking of.

They could either allow you to tether your phone to your Switch, or add Gamepad connectivity.

Or they could have it so people with two Switches can use the second one as a Gamepad.

I'll take sequels to all the games in the poll.

Still holding out for TMS and Xenoblade X

Zombie u

Around the Network

I swear I see this thread like every month

Xenoblade CX
Bayonetta 2

Bayonetta 1+2, Super Smash Bros., and Super Mario Maker I think would suffice.

Xenoblade 1+2 HD collection (fix the damn face models)

I'm just hoping for 2 really. Smash Bros for my silly friends who sold all their Wii U stuff in hopes of a Switch version, and Mario Maker, or at least another installment of this. It's a really cool type of level maker game, and I'd like another one to try again at making fun stages again.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread