Bayonetta 1-2 88 30.34%

Dk Tropical Freeze 51 17.59%

TW 101 12 4.14%

Pikmin 3 19 6.55%

Captain Toad 11 3.79%

Super Mario Maker 52 17.93%

Other 57 19.66%

Total:290

None, give us new games, i'm tired of ports, its lazy, make us a new version of that game or nothing at all, new console, new games please.

Around the Network

Tokio Mirage Sessions and Super Mario Maker

I can see why many would want Bayonetta 1+2, but those are just not my kind of games. The HD Zeldas might be nice, too.

I disagree on Smash, though. It has so many third party content that renegociating for all that stuff would be a nightmare. So I think they will much rather make a new one for the same price.

Mr Puggsly said:
Devil's Third

it is such an underrated game 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
we want new games

this sums up my feelings towards it

StarOcean said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
we want new games

this sums up my feelings towards it

Well, if they can handle the porting to a 3rd-party developer, they should be able to do both.

Around the Network

First and foremost, Mario 3D World.
Paper Mario Color Splash (so i can finish it!)

Then, the games i didn't play:

Luigi U
Captain Toad
Yoshi's Woolly World
Hyrule Warriors
NES remix 1-2
Darksiders 1-2

Dk Tropical Freeze & bayo, mostly DK cause it deserves better

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Smash is the only one I'd buy, well maybe Mario Maker aswell but making a sequel to it should be easy enough that they don't need a port to hold people over.

Magnus said:
I have said it a million times and I will say it as long as people keep port begging: there are way too many Wii U ports already.

The only games I know that have been ported from the Wii U are Pokken Tournament, Breath of the Wild, and Mario Kart 8.

@OP The game I would like to see ported to the Switch is Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I heard good things about it.

Tropical Freeze. Would fit perfectly for handheld mode, it was a top tier game and deserves to shine.
Toss in Returns in a collection as well.