TW 101 12 4.14%

Pikmin 3 19 6.55%

Captain Toad 11 3.79%

Super Mario Maker 52 17.93%

Other 57 19.66%

Total:290

Mario Maker and the HD Zeldas.

Around the Network

I would said most of better games, but that also depends if we will get sequel for some games on Switch, for instance if we are getting 3D World 2, Super Mario Maker 2, Captain Toad 2 or Smash Bros 5, than there is no need for porting those games, other than that: Xenoblade X, Zelda TP/WW HD, DKTF, Yoshi Wollly World, and Bayonetta 1/2 are first game that come to my mind.

I want the same non existent Mario Galaxy Wii U port on the Switch. So technically I already have it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

If they made expanded ports of Xenoblade X, Tokyo Mirage sessions, Bayonetta 2 and the Zelda HD ports, i would be tempted to sell my Wii U and get a Switch.

The ones I believe would benefit most are:

Super Mario Maker - This one is just plain obvious

Bayonetta 1 + 2 - Bayonetta 2 is an amazing game and porting it to the Switch would be a good idea so that more people could have an opportunity to play it. Especially if they make Bayonetta 3

Tokyo Mirage Sessions - Give this game more light. It's a fantastic RPG, and one I believe many more would enjoy playing.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Same reasons as the ones above. It would be a great filler title too.

Super Smash Bros? - As for this, I believe all they really need is to add a shit ton more characters, stages and a small story mode. They already have the base game from the Wii U, and if they added all of those other things, I think it would be acceptable. But a new game is also welcome. 

And if they make a Wonderful 102, add the first game with it.

Last edited by Paatar - on 02 November 2017

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Bayonetta 1+2, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, The Wonderful 101, DKC Tropical Freeze, and Xenoblade Chronicles X should be given a second chance on the Switch. Smash 4 and Mario Maker are givens at this point so there's no point in putting them on my list.

A deluxe version of Super Smash Bros. with all DLC content. That's it for me.

With the exception of AC Amiibo Festival, why wouldn't I want all of them ported to the Switch? The more the merrier.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

DK Tropical Freeze deserves a second chance, and Wonderfull 101 too.

Hiku said:

All of them.

Ultrashroomz said:

-Super Mario Maker: Considering some of the amazing clips we're seeing of BOTW via the share button, I think that would be an amazing combination with SMM, which would be a great way to spread awareness of a great game you can get on Switch. That, and the portable nature of the Switch would make it an efficient tool for making custom levels wherever you want.

Switch doesn't have touch screen functionality though, right? That would be a big step down from the WiiU version then if that's true.

It has touchscreen