By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

p0isonparadise said:

4 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#09 NS Neon (down 1)
#10 XB1X (up 1)
#22 SNES Classic (up 4)
#25 PS4 COD (up 7)
#28 NS Grey (same)
#46 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 3)
#51 N3DSXL SNES (down 3)
#67 PS4 Pro (down 1)
#76 XB1 (same)
#81 N2DSXL Pokeball (re-entry)
#90 N2DSXL (up 4)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#14 3DS Pokemon Ultra Sun (re-entry)
#16 3DS Pokemon Ultra Moon (re-entry)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **


PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

I see pubg at # 35 and the call of dutys on the chart. Shouldn't they be be on ur tracked software chart?



Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network
hudsoniscool said:

I see pubg at # 35 and the call of dutys on the chart. Shouldn't they be be on ur tracked software chart?

We only track console exclusive games. 



p0isonparadise said:
hudsoniscool said:

I see pubg at # 35 and the call of dutys on the chart. Shouldn't they be be on ur tracked software chart?

We only track console exclusive games. 

Isn't pubg console exclusive or no?



Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
p0isonparadise said:

We only track console exclusive games. 

Isn't pubg console exclusive or no?

Yes, but it's only being released in December.

"Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20"



p0isonparadise said:
hudsoniscool said:

I see pubg at # 35 and the call of dutys on the chart. Shouldn't they be be on ur tracked software chart?

We only track console exclusive games. 

Yeah, pubg is a console exlusive at the moment. And go back to your latest update and sort that bolding out!!!!



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Around the Network
hudsoniscool said:
p0isonparadise said:

We only track console exclusive games. 

Isn't pubg console exclusive or no?

I didn't know that pubg was getting a physical version. It makes sense that it is but for some reason it never occurred to me.



Tag.



ironmanDX said:
hudsoniscool said:

Isn't pubg console exclusive or no?

I didn't know that pubg was getting a physical version. It makes sense that it is but for some reason it never occurred to me.

It's a retail box with a download code in it.



Ryng_Tolu said:
LipeJJ said:

It would be funny, to say the least, if XB1 finished November in 3rd place again while releasing a new model that has been hyped since last year.

Eh, i kinda think this will be the case. I just don't see XB1 selling over 1 million this month, while the other 2 should easy surpass this number.

I think the XB1X won't sell over 300k this month, and the original model won't do over 500k, which is about half of what it sold last year. So 800k for the XB1 family, which is a 20% drop YOY, looks likely for now, which is better than the current 40/50%, but still not anough to match PS4/Swicth sales.

Wow, you seem quite confident. Let's make a bet. If X1 wins the NPD, I win. If X1 is third place, you win. If X1 is second, stalemate. Wadda you say?



Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I have no clue why that happened.