By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

3 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#02 XB1 (same)
#17 NS Neon (same)
#23 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 2)
#28 NS Grey 
(same)
#38 XB1X (up 2)
#42 SNES Classic (same)
#52 PS4 Star Wars (up 8)
#64 N3DSXL NES (up 7)
#71 N2DSXL T+B (up 2)
#74 PS4 COD (re-entry)
#81 PSVR Skyrim 
(down 6)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
None at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:

Just thought I'd drop this by to provide a reference point:

As we can see, the list is dominated by 7th & 8th gen systems. Not only was the Wii simply a sales titan in and of itself, but November rapidly increased in relative importance last generation, with 9 of them top 15 Novembers (and 7 of the top 10) being since 2010. Only three months from prior gens are on the list, two from the PS2 and one from the PS1, the latter being the only November from the 20th century on the chart.

This list will be very interesting when we get numbers for this month.

^the Cod special edition returns at #74

some people are sick of waiting for the others to come back in stock and are buying that monstrosity instead

celador said:
^the Cod special edition returns at #74

some people are sick of waiting for the others to come back in stock and are buying that monstrosity instead

WebMasterFlex said:
kuaga said:
The Xbox Sales are very Strong. Good Job Microsoft.
Now i hope for some new Exclusive Games.

No troll please.

Just a comment. No trolling..

Around the Network

hell yeah, xbox is still going strong. keep it going unto the pubg hype!!!

Smo the first game to sell out thats not limited edition or discounted?

Jranation said:
nero said:
XBS sold out too. Let the decline begin!

It had an awesome run! 

Yeah it did. No holdovers, all sold through. Curious to see if they'll do another round of them

Xbox One S (500 GB) for 189 is sold out at Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MTJA6EV/ref=zg_bs_videogames_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=N17WYB62FHYDXSWW9F64

Shadow1980 said:

Just thought I'd drop this by to provide a reference point:

As we can see, the list is dominated by 7th & 8th gen systems. Not only was the Wii simply a sales titan in and of itself, but November rapidly increased in relative importance last generation, with 9 of them top 15 Novembers (and 7 of the top 10) being since 2010. Only three months from prior gens are on the list, two from the PS2 and one from the PS1, the latter being the only November from the 20th century on the chart.

Well, my prediction for BF is about to look REALLY stupid.