By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Shadow1980 said:

Just thought I'd drop this by to provide a reference point:

As we can see, the list is dominated by 7th & 8th gen systems. Not only was the Wii simply a sales titan in and of itself, but November rapidly increased in relative importance last generation, with 9 of them top 15 Novembers (and 7 of the top 10) being since 2010. Only three months from prior gens are on the list, two from the PS2 and one from the PS1, the latter being the only November from the 20th century on the chart.

I wonder if the Wii will ever be beaten. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
kuaga said:
The Xbox Sales are very Strong. Good Job Microsoft.
Now i hope for some new Exclusive Games.

No troll please.

Switch sold out at ofical price point on Amazon.

xbox may have pulled it off for November npd judging by strong black Friday sales. November npd thread is going to be lit this year.

Miyamotoo said:
Switch sold out at ofical price point on Amazon.

And SMO is also getting a slight price increase with the resellers

Scalpers 2: Switching Revenge

Around the Network
quickrick said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

600k over switch? Nah

all you have is go to https://www.istocknow.com/live/#device.0=switch&brands=7%2C18%2C27%2C24%2C26%2C20%2C22%2C11%2C23%2C2%2C16&lowzoom=0&position=37.09024%2C%20-95.71289100000001&zoom=4 

so much stock every where. I doubt nintendo shipped that much units. funny enough it seems like people like to buy the neon units way more.

That's proof of what, exactly?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

XBS sold out too. Let the decline begin!

zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

short term they could have for sure.

Sure its possible but lets take a look at the 2 previous quarters this fiscal year

Americas

Q1-0.75m

Q2-1.17m

Japan

Q1-0.52m

Q2-0.83m

Americas has received almost 50% more units than Japan this fiscal year, why would they all of a sudden start providing more to Japan during the busiest shopping period of the year when America has the biggest upkick in sales due to the holidays? They wouldn't.

Plus, there's the possibility of Nintendo shipping some of the following quarters' stock in early by air if need be. Like they did during launch. 2m manufactured essentially for launch but 2.76m sold!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

nero said:
XBS sold out too. Let the decline begin!

It had an awesome run! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Looks like the Xbox One has Cyber Monday on lock since PS4 and Switch don't have stock.