By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Physical version of LA Noire on Switch require a 14GB download

That's a bullshit move for sure.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

:/.....
I wait for a discount...

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

It’s seems that I’ll remove this one from my list.

Well this makes November a bit easier then.

twintail said:
Switch carts strike again?

No, they're perfect, it's the clearly the fault of lazy third party developers with a bias against nintendo.

Around the Network

Welp. Guess I'll be getting a microSD card soon. Still want to play LA Noire, though. I wonder what the requirements will be for Skyrim.

Last edited by Mr.GameCrazy - on 01 November 2017

Barkley said:
twintail said:
Switch carts strike again?

No, they're perfect, it's the clearly the fault of lazy third party developers with a bias against nintendo.

This is no bias against Nintendo, it's bias and disrespect against the consumer in the search of larger profits. We have lootboxes etc. so it's obvious they'll always push the boundaries as long as people don't complain enough.

Why would they waste a couple of extra dollars manufacturing the cart with larger capacity, when people could download it? It's unfortunate, but expected. I just hope it doesn't become a trend, for it very well could.

Really? I'm not sure about this game anymore...

Peh said:
:/.....
I wait for a discount...

Same here. Makes my november buying decisions easier.

If there was ever a chance of this game performing decently on the Switch, it's now tossed out the window.