By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Have you had sex in the past year?

Tagged games:

Well have you?

Yes 104 63.41%

No 60 36.59%

Total:164

It's been a long time since I had sex.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

It's actually a fact. If it weren't then it would literally be impossible to have a discussion about sex without it including minors. Since it's absolutely not necessary to include minors in a discussion about sex, saying it's not needed is clearly true...

Ok to be honest here, there's a million things that could be said on this topic. I totally disagree with you for a lot of reasons.

Also I think you have the wording wrong. Technically NOTHING is absolutely "necessary" to be included into anything.

It is not necessary to add sugar in water to hydrate yourself but that does not mean that adding sugar changes the fact that when drinking that water you are still hydrating yourself.

Curl-6 has one point that is correct: This thread is NOT about this topic, it's only about people having had sex in the past year. So discussing this is slightly off-topic. So you should not have said what you just said cause that invites to further discussing this. And don't get me wrong, I don't mind debating this issue as mankind does not bring progress out of ignoring issues but out of tackling them and there's a lot of ignorance regarding this issue. But honestly I don't feel like opening a thread that will have such a high level of controversy and that will probably be closed in the end. If someone else opens it and the thread is allowed I might join the debate, if not then fine too.

Yeah, had some today actually.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Yes, probably about fifteen times in the past year. Some months not at all. Other months two or three times.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Insidb said:
A mod should close this thread, before the site gets taken down.

Taken down for free speech? How is progress supposed to come if a topic should be taken down simply cause some people can't deal with it?

Taken down before it gets taken out of context and the whole site is taken down.

Around the Network

I think it would only be a serious risk of taken down if there were images, but I am not a lawyer... and if there were images we would have to report it to the authorities including all info on the poster, including ip address, etc...

gtfo with the kiddie sex talk.

NSFW topics can be on the hot topics now?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
NSFW topics can be on the hot topics now?

Yes, if you are logged in and that is what you have your filter saved as.

Umm. should I say?

Well I did for the last time just at end of last month. Found this guy Andre with a big dick. I deepthroated the fuck out of him and now he calls me all the time. I promised we would meet again sometime and that he should wait my call. I'm gonna keep him on hold until early next year lol