By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Have you had sex in the past year?

Tagged games:

Well have you?

Yes 104 63.41%

No 60 36.59%

Total:164

I'm married, so last night.

Around the Network

Yes but I always feel guilty when it happens. 😆

I'm sure some people feel that way sometimes. 

Yes, what a weird question tho.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Moonlighter said:

Why feel guilty? It's something amazing. Unless you're with someone you don't like, of course.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Moonlighter said:

Why feel guilty? It's something amazing. Unless you're with someone you don't like, of course.

I'm not denying it's amazing, lol. It's just one of those topics that makes me feel awkward around certain people to the point where I pretend I don't know what's going on. 

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
So nearly 2/3 of those who've voted so far say you have.
I kind of expected that number to be lower, if only cos last year when I made a thread about what age people lost their virginity, a very high percentage said they hadn't yet.

And here I was surprised that it's as low as 65% (as I write this).  Perhaps different people are replying to this thread than the previous one to which you refer.  Or perhaps it's very rare for people, upon losing their virginity, to go a year without afterward.

I had an intense session yesterday, so that's a yes from me.

Try last day honey

(Formerly RCTjunkie)

The wife and I are trying to make a baby. So, we have a lot of sex for 7-10 days each month, then nothing for a few weeks.

Yes, but I don't see why it matters.

Also talking about preteen orgies or not has nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with not being a sicko.