By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why the N word is forbidden in everyday speech even bein everywhere?

what is really stupid is that people think simply saying something makes someone a racist

Around the Network
Paperboy_J said:
The N word is no different from any other bad word or slur: Depending on who you're talking to or how it's used, you're bound to offend someone. It's not complicated.

And yes, we use the word casually amongst ourselves in the black community, but that's our decision, our thing, we don't need to explain it to you and we don't care if you don't get it.

so... black people are highly offended by a word ( that is supposedly inherently racist ) that they themselves use casually and that makes sense?

i'm sorry but it can't work that way for someone that's being logical - you either aren't offended by the word or you are and therefore wouldn't use it

its like if its automatically assumed that a black person cannot use the word with malicious intent while a white person must always do so, which is dumb

i'd also like to mention the racism that goes the other way in stating that a particular race cannot do something while another one can

o_O.Q said:
what is really stupid is that people think simply saying something makes someone a racist

Not necessary...ignorant and unreflected though for sure.

ShadowSoldier said:
I speak on behalf of every Black Person on this subject matter.

Because if you're not black and you say it especially near a Black person, we reserve the right to fuck you up. Just know that. My fist will meet your face. White people had 400 years to get it out their system, being the majority there isnt much the Minority really demands of you that is usually followed through on.

That's one of the few and if you can't comprehend that well like I said. A Fist awaits your face.

Even if this person is Eminem?

Errorist76 said:
o_O.Q said:

Not necessary...ignorant and unreflected though for sure.

i'm not saying that people do not use words with malicious intent, but the assumption that a word always has to be used maliciously (especially when its obvious from examples that this is not the case ) isn't logical

Around the Network
invetedlotus123 said:
ShadowSoldier said:

Because if you're not black and you say it especially near a Black person, we reserve the right to fuck you up. Just know that. My fist will meet your face. White people had 400 years to get it out their system, being the majority there isnt much the Minority really demands of you that is usually followed through on.

That's one of the few and if you can't comprehend that well like I said. A Fist awaits your face.

Even if this person is Eminem?

i had to laugh the other day when the news media presented eminem's rap against trump during the time when harvey weinstein's accusers where coming out

because of the hypocrisy of presenting eminem, a man who raps routinely about killing women and abusing them in other horrific ways as a bastion against misogyny and the poor treatment of women is so incredibly contradictory that i have to wonder what the real agenda is

You have the freedom to say it but be prepared to pay whatever consequence that comes with it in real life, like getting fired or expelled.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 29 October 2017

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
ShadowSoldier said:

hopefully you're not being actually serious here :O

Nigga, please! It's not a big deal.

4 ≈ One

'This word can put you in jail'

Annnd I'm not even going to bother.