Russian Roulette "winner"?

Paul Manafort 26 45.61%

Michael Flynn 10 17.54%

Jared Kushner 3 5.26%

Don Jr. 2 3.51%

Hillary Clinton 13 22.81%

Tony Podesta 3 5.26%

Total:57

This is nice and everything but can we not eviscerate Trump? If we do, you know who's next in line. And him...he's a devilishly smart Trump. We don't want that.

Around the Network

I am yet to see evidence that Trump has had any illicit dealings with Russia. Hillary and the Democrats, on the other hand, is a very different story. Maybe everyone who wants to see Trump taken down should first look at the rotting pile in their own backyard...

numberwang said:

Clinton's Uranium-One deal with the Russians?

Or whoever financed that fake Trump-Russia-Dossier? (John Podesta & McCain)

Mueller investigation :  "to explore any coordination between Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government as part of the Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and related matters."

If charges are filled it means someone is getting arested and faceing trials, because Mueller's team found something dirty on trump or his people.

Illusion said:

I am yet to see evidence that Trump has had any illicit dealings with Russia. Hillary and the Democrats, on the other hand, is a very different story. Maybe everyone who wants to see Trump taken down should first look at the rotting pile in their own backyard...

On monday you should know "who" and why.... if thats when Mueller charges someone.

Illusion said:

I'd like to see them all get taken down if that makes you feel any better.

Illusion said:

It’s been proven that Russia meddled with the elections in many ways, one of them being Facebook. They tried the same here in Germany this year. The question is if Trump or his team had any hand in it.

And you’re right, there’s a rotten pile in everyone’s backyard. The U.S. constantly meddle with elections all over the planet.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Ljink96 said:
This is nice and everything but can we not eviscerate Trump? If we do, you know who's next in line. And him...he's a devilishly smart Trump. We don't want that.

But on the other hand, has a vice-president ever been thrown out of office?

Impeach trump, then impeach Pence.  Just keep going down the line until we get to someone that isn't completely devoid of humanity.

How is Pence gonna get impeached exactly?

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Fun stuff. Hoping that justice will be served in the end.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Voted hillary clinton

jason1637 said:
Voted hillary clinton

I just threw that on for balance. The chance of it being her or Podesta are slim to none. At least for now. 

FIT_Gamer said:
jason1637 said:
Voted hillary clinton

I just threw that on for balance. The chance of it being her or Podesta are slim to none. At least for now. 

Hillary has her own investigation going on. We'd know if it was her getting it. You just opened the door for stupid people to vote. You'd have to actually be legitimately stupid to vote that option. More than likely it's Manafort, Flynn, or Podesta. Imo, since Mueller has been studying Flynn the longest it's probably him. However, the Manafort stuff may be enough as well. While Podesta seemingly has a lot on him, he's new to Mueller's investigation. So I doubt he'll see a grand jury until January. It's a toss up between Flynn and Manafort.