Michael Flynn 10 17.54%

Jared Kushner 3 5.26%

Don Jr. 2 3.51%

Hillary Clinton 13 22.81%

Tony Podesta 3 5.26%

Total:57
StarOcean said:
FIT_Gamer said:

I just threw that on for balance. The chance of it being her or Podesta are slim to none. At least for now. 

Hillary has her own investigation going on. We'd know if it was her getting it. You just opened the door for stupid people to vote. You'd have to actually be legitimately stupid to vote that option. More than likely it's Manafort, Flynn, or Podesta. Imo, since Mueller has been studying Flynn the longest it's probably him. However, the Manafort stuff may be enough as well. While Podesta seemingly has a lot on him, he's new to Mueller's investigation. So I doubt he'll see a grand jury until January. It's a toss up between Flynn and Manafort.

They have voice too lol.

That's where I'm at too, or it's wildcard being someone we don't know about. 

Around the Network

Manafort is a piece of shit and I believe he is in trouble for possible money laundering. This is the guy that tried to get Ukraine to suck Russia's dick.

Bandorr said:
Arminillo said:

How is Pence gonna get impeached exactly?

That's the fun part!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Trump is one large loser. If he goes down, he will take EVERYONE down with him.

So in other words "being President" is enough to get you impeached.  Seems legit. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I think Kushner has gotten himself involved in so many things in the administration that if there are wide-ranging problems he will almost inevitably have been caught up in some of them. But he won't be the first one the investigation snares in its net. Flynn seems more likely to be low hanging fruit.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
I think Kushner has gotten himself involved in so many things in the administration that if there are wide-ranging problems he will almost inevitably have been caught up in some of them. But he won't be the first one the investigation snares in its net. Flynn seems more likely to be low hanging fruit.

They literally just opened another investigation agianst him this morning lol. 

Last edited by FIT_Gamer - on 30 October 2017

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
Final-Fan said:

They literally just opened another investigation agianst him this morning lol. 

In that case, my prediction was pretty close!  I just lost the coin flip between Flynn and Manafort. 

Those that voted "Paul Manafort & Rick Gates" won according to NYT.

Bandorr said:
JRPGfan said:
Those that voted "Paul Manafort & Rick Gates" won according to NYT.

Never heard of Rick gates. But yeah i won!!!

U.S. v. Paul J. Manafort, Jr., and Richard W. Gates III (1:17-cr-201, District of Columbia)
Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The case was unsealed on Oct. 30, 2017, after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI.

Mueller going hard.

wow!

conspiracy against the United States
 conspiracy to launder money
 unregistered agent of a foreign principal
 false and misleading FARA statements
 false statements
 seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.   (oddly specific)

Trump has so many odd bussiness ties to russia, I believe him bought and paid for by russians.
Now its just a matter of seeing if Paul Manafort wants 50years in jail, or to tattel on Trump.

If this is what Muller has been working on then congrats. You've proven you've got nothing on Trump.

Trump 2020 is going to happen and I am beyond excited.

fter reading the indictment I am shocked that after so much time and money wasted trashing the President the initial charge is a glorified money laundering scheme that started in 2006? Laughable. 

Bandorr said:
Cubedramirez said:

If this is what Muller has been working on then congrats. You've proven you've got nothing on Trump.

Trump 2020 is going to happen and I am beyond excited.

fter reading the indictment I am shocked that after so much time and money wasted trashing the President the initial charge is a glorified money laundering scheme that started in 2006? Laughable. 

Can't tell if you are drunk on fox news, or just secretly shilling for them.

Either way you forgot the best thing to come out today.

While people were covering real news (Ie news actually happening) they were covering.... an emoji.

edit: switched the images since this one is much better.

Thanknfully I don't watch cable news. I find people who do are one of the reasons we've got so much fake drama in our world.