By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey has already outsold Breath of the Wild LTD on Amazon

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Guys.

Odyssey overtook Mario Kart .

Became 2017 best seller game at launch day.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2017/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

Make the the thread or someone pls 

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Guys.

Odyssey overtook Mario Kart .

Became 2017 best seller game at launch day.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2017/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

you try it !  I can't speak english well (;_:)

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
tbone51 said:

You do it! Here copy and paste cuz i cant do it right now...

Title: Super Mario Oddessy Becomes Amazon's Best selling video game sku of 2017 (US) on Launch Day

Post link and just paste the below :)

Super Mario Oddessy is the 4th best seller on US amazon chart only behind the top 3 psn cards. Making it the number 1 video game sku of the year. On launch day!!!

tbone51 said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

You do it! Here copy and paste cuz i cant do it right now...

Title: Super Mario Oddessy Becomes Amazon's Best selling video game sku of 2017 (US) on Launch Day

Post link and just paste the below :)

Super Mario Oddessy is the 4th best seller on US amazon chart only behind the top 3 psn cards. Making it the number 1 video game sku of the year. On launch day!!!

Thank you! But someone already make the thread.

killeryoshis said:
Azelover said:

Ummm... I think the comparison is a little unjustified.

Mario 64's phenomenon was more than just sales, it provided the ground in which all 3D games would be built upon from that point. Odyssey just introduces a hat mechanic, it's a fine game but it ain't as revolutionary as 64.

Odyssey, like BotW, is a very polished quality game in the franchise...

I doubt any game will be as revolutionary as Mario 64. When I say that Mario Odyssey will look more like the Mario 64 phenonmenon I mean in sales.  It won't be a 100% replication but there are people out there who have wanted a true Mario 64 sequel and now after 21 years they finally got it. 

Probably not. In my lifetime excluding Mario 64 the most revolutionary game was probably Resident Evil 4 and Grand Theft Auto 3 (Driver 2 before that I guess). Portal 2 was pretty revolutionary for puzzle games oh and LittleBigPlanet. I'd say maybe GTA3 holds a candle to Mario 64...

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

This really isn't that reliable seeing that the Nintendo Switch sold less than Mario O, Mario Kart, and BotW.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

I was hoping that BotW would sell more but doesnt seem like that. 

Zelda is just a masterpiece.

roadkillers said:
This really isn't that reliable seeing that the Nintendo Switch sold less than Mario O, Mario Kart, and BotW.

Switch has 2 SKUs Neon and Gray.

NS 2,056,001
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (NS)
Nintendo, Action
28 1,659,014 1,659,014
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NS)
Nintendo, Racing
20 1,110,981 1,110,981

roadkillers said:

You don't have to purchase your Switch from Amazon to buy Switch games from Amazon so the data can be reliable even if those games are outselling the console.

Signature goes here!

Golly, wonder how this one matches up against Call of Duty and Star Wars at the end of the year. With all the scum in those two, here's hoping Odyssey outshines all.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"