Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 42): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 16th- 22nd of October 2017

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Impressed by switch, same numbers like ps4 without new games

I'm sure it would still be higher if there were more units available. The sales are still limited by what's available. 



Around the Network

Come on Splatoon, just a little more!



Gran Turismo Sport did alright, but tbh I expected more from it.

At least it managed to boost PS4 hardware to 30k+, great to see the PS4 catching the number 1 spot in the chart.



Dr.Vita said:
Gran Turismo Sport did alright, but tbh I expected more from it.

At least it managed to boost PS4 hardware to 30k+, great to see the PS4 catching the number 1 spot in the chart.

are my eyes decieving me, or am i not seeing what everyone else is seeing? It says PS4 is at 25k and below the Switch



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Dr.Vita said:
Gran Turismo Sport did alright, but tbh I expected more from it.

At least it managed to boost PS4 hardware to 30k+, great to see the PS4 catching the number 1 spot in the chart.

are my eyes decieving me, or am i not seeing what everyone else is seeing? It says PS4 is at 25k and below the Switch

Ps4 + Ps4 pro;)



Around the Network
tbone51 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Famitsu Digital sales

Pokémon Gold/Silver – 3DS – 78,834
Destiny 2 – PS4 – 26,242
Everybody’s Golf – PS4 – 20,563
Dragon Quest X – Switch – 19,959
Splatoon 2 – 18,652
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 – 11,652
Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition – 10,763
Pokkén Tournament DX – 10,182
Dragon Quest X – PS4 – 6,348
Dragon Quest XI – PS4 – 5,685

Hey hey theae are Sept right? Also can we get july and aug here pls? (If yiu dont mind

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8602637



ZODIARKrebirth said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

are my eyes decieving me, or am i not seeing what everyone else is seeing? It says PS4 is at 25k and below the Switch

Ps4 + Ps4 pro;)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Lmao!

 

I didn't see that



DeuceGamer said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Impressed by switch, same numbers like ps4 without new games

I'm sure it would still be higher if there were more units available. The sales are still limited by what's available. 

Is the switch still hard to purchase?



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Ps4 + Ps4 pro;)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Lmao!

 

I didn't see that

No problem:)



ZODIARKrebirth said:
DeuceGamer said:

I'm sure it would still be higher if there were more units available. The sales are still limited by what's available. 

Is the switch still hard to purchase?

Broooooooo hell yes. Youll see next week :p