Why are bananas curved? 7 6.36%

This is a very filosofical thread. 14 12.73%

But I don't like bananas. :( 10 9.09%

Super Mario Odyssey HYPE! 31 28.18%

Stupid poll. 29 26.36%

Total:110
Ka-pi96 said:
RolStoppable said:

You might be the person with the second-most terrible taste on VGC.

On topic: Nintendo games are awesome.

Because I don't hate Nintendo games? Or because I do hate bananas?

Also, only second? Who's #1 then?

mZuzek said:
Ugh no, I fucking hate bananas!

It must be this one :P

Around the Network

Man the way you describe bananas really makes me want one. They truly are awesome. One of God's greatest creations.

Breath of the Wild is a watermelon. There's no way you're finishing it in one sitting.

Splatoon 2 is an avocado.  It looks like you're going to get a lot out of it until you cut it open and find a massive pit.

Fire Emblem Warriors is a starfruit.  You're not really sure what to do with it unless you've seen one before.

1-2-Switch is a stick.  It's fun to wave around once in awhile but you probably shouldn't eat it.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a banana.

Pokken Tournament DX is a tangerine.  It looks like an orange and it kinda tastes like an orange but you're wondering why you can't just have an orange.

ARMS is an acai berry.  It was advertised as being fresh and hip and healthy but now everyone has moved on.

THATS WHAT IWATA WAS TRYING TO TELL US ALL ALONG!

Have you guys alreadly tried to smash a fell bananas togheter and eat ir with milk and rolled oats? Because that's gonna be my breakfast tomorrow and is delicious. Its like smash bros, when you think about...

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network

I like bananas but Nintendo games are much better than that. They are like picanha.

Bananas will be extinct sooner than other fruit because of fungi.... nintendo doom confirmed

So I'll never be able to finish the last quarter of Nintendo games?

Well, a banana IS one of those complete foods so... I... no... never mind. lol

Ka-pi96 said:
Disagree. I don't think Nintendo games are gross and disgusting.

I feel the same way about bananas and Nintendo games.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3