By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Metroid Prime 4?

RolStoppable said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Why do you care nintendo game ?

This guy gets it.

The rest of you needs to pay more attention.

I just assumed the original poster had Aspergers.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

After Other M a lot of people were gun-shy about a new Metroid, fearing it might be another travesty.

Calling it "Metroid Prime 4" aims to reassure people by pitching it as the continuation of a trilogy that is well loved and respected.

PEEPer0nni said:
Miyamotoo said:
Silly thread.

I will be correct anyways. MP7 won't happen I can bet on that if they don't perma ban me before 2025 (it happened 2 times alread so it will probably happen in 2018-the year of Playstation).

First this is just MP4 thats most likely 2019. game so we are far away from MP7 (probably hole decade, thats if we ever have MP7 game), second you were talk about MP4 specifically and we have plenty of games that have "4" or even much bigger number in their name, so no 4 for MP is definitely not silly in any case.

PEEPer0nni said:
SpokenTruth said:

Fall-Out 4

GTA V

Gears of War 4

Resident Evil 7

Mario Kart 8

Far Cry 5

Metal Gear Solid V

Metroid Prime 9

You see how silly it looks?

How do hell you went from unreleased MP4 to MP9!? Its even question if will ever get for instance too MP7 not to mentione MP9.

Prime is a separate series within the Metroid Franchise.

Uh,

Mario Kart 8
Splatoon 2
Xenoblade 2?

Metroid Prime 4 is the obvious way to go, especially for this series with MP1,2,3

Calling it Metroid Prime: Federation or anything else sounds like a spinoff, even if it isn't

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Metallox said:

Why?

No one wants to sayit, but I know we're all thinking it.

Fixation on numbers.
Fixation on trivialities.
Rigidity.

Please stop calling me mentally ill. Are all Nintendo fans so mean? I just had one a couple days ago calling me an ''autististic cunt''.

PEEPer0nni said:
Jumpin said:

Fixation on numbers.
Rigidity.

Please stop calling me mentally ill. Are all Nintendo fans so mean? I just had one a couple days ago calling me an ''autististic cunt''.

Asbergers is not mentally ill, just not wired like the majority of brains.
And perhaps you should get an exam.. you might learn something new about yourself :D

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Bajablo said:
PEEPer0nni said:

And perhaps you should get an exam.. you might learn something new about yourself :D

Like?

PEEPer0nni said:
Jumpin said:

Fixation on numbers.
Rigidity.

Oh boy ... here we go. The victim "x fanbase is so bad cause they dared to make a joke about me!" complex.....

Anyways, I don't think Jumpin is a Nintendo fan, atleast not in the way you're trying to use it ("fanboy") ... 

He was just poking a little fun, while perhaps being a tad honest  

Anyone would call you out on how ridiculous the the thread is, fanboy or not :p (I mean this in the least mean way possible)

That being said, if you've truly had such a bad experience with Nintendo fans than I must apologize on their behalf. Nothing's worse than a crazy fanboy!

PEEPer0nni said:
Bajablo said:

Like?

... do you honestly dont know what i ment or are you you just playing? (and please answer honestly, cause this gets very interesting depending on what you say)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)