By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 'Amazing' games that you hate!

Red Dead Redemption I guess. It's a good game, but there's just nothing exceptional in it to warrant the title of masterpiece. There's nothing bad in the game, but very little I would call genuinely great either. It has good gameplay, good story, good characters, good music, etc., but that's all. It's good, not great. I don't hate it, it's just overrated.

Around the Network

Shadow of the Colossus. It was  very boring.

High School Simulator: the return of anime stereotypes.
Some people call it Persona.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Finale said:
I don't like any of the god of war games. Didn't like the repetitive and boring gameplay and also didn't liked the artstyle.

I think the concept of those games are literally perfection. I was really enjoying my playthrough of God of War 3 remaster, but it hasn't stuck in my head much, so it probably wasn't as great as people said. I still think about buying a PS3 to this day though, so I can play God of War 1 and 2, which I never got to play : ( 

Uncharted. All of them. If i want a story with so much bla bla bla i could have watched a movie with 3rd class actors.

Horizon. Perfect game, but please aloy was a bad choise. At least let me chreate a character. 

Around the Network

I'm not callling these games amazing. In fact I don't find them very good unless I state otherwise.

Crash games.

Uncharted 3

TLOU

Mario Galaxy (this is well made but did nothing for me)

Witcher 2 (it seems well made except the bad UI and awful combat)

Halo 1 and 3 (only ones I played)

Any CoD I played.

Any God of War game I played just seem awful.

Every Elder Scrolls game after 2 sucks. Same with Fallout.

Assassin's Creed (All of them).

None of them hooked me in. I found them boring and repetitive.

I don't "hate" it, but I'm still pretty disappointed with BotW (It's easily my least favorite Zelda). I guess I'm just not into open-world games, since I thought the world was too big with not a lot to do. People say that this game's open-world is full of content but I just don't see it, I did all of the shrines and that's it, I had no motivation to keep playing it after that like a lot of people have (Finding Koroks isn't very fun, they're a pretty lame reward for exploring). Also, having a Zelda game skimp on dungeons is a no-no too.

Edit: Also, I couldn't for the life of me play a GTA game, I find them all pretty boring.

I don't hate, but I have zero liking for GTA games and most sandboxes... also see little point in the annual games of Fifa and CoD. Had the same impression of ACs, but buying one every now and then I can enjoy

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Can't think of many. The Last of Us is probably the closest. I own it, I played it for 30 min... it just bored me to tears. I always thought MGS was too cut scene heavy but this game? It's just one big interactive movie.