By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 'Amazing' games that you hate!

All the Uncharted games tbh. I prefer Tomb Raider.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I can't get into Elder Scrolls games. Every time I try to play one, I'm just wondering... Wait, this game is actually... good? I can't see their greatness tbh.

Also, I'm a big fan of MGS games and I thought Phantom Pain was the worst by miles. Not bad, but just... meh. I think it's an example of "make a game open because... reasons".

Every GTA game is massively overrated, except for GTAV which was brilliant. Why? Because the gameplay just plain sucked. Now it's not something that great, but at least it's playable.

And, well, I'm a Ninty fan and I must say I find Animal Crossing games awfully boring. That's the only Nintendo franchise I dislike, probably.

Pretty much any Halo game, Elder Scrolls, Hyrule Warriors and Bioshock: Infinite are the biggest ones that come to mind.

Shovel Knight, the fact that people call this an amazing game, and gets over 90 on Meta, when it’s nothing but a nostalgia rose-colored glasses sausage fest,where all you do is hold down to win really confuses me.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is a runner up; it’s not the most popular game, but the fact that some people out there call it the best RPG they ever played really gets to me for some reason.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Also inb4 a PlayStation centric guy says BOTW when they never even played it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I hate the N64 Zelda games.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Hate is a strong word, but I can't get into the SMT or MH series :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Hate is a strong word, but... I simply don't really like The Last of Us as much as others do. I thought it was just alright after I beat it, and after trying to replay it, I lost interest and put the game away.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Hate is a strong word, but I didn't find Uncharted 2 to be as great as people claim it to be. It was fine, but also a game I played once and never felt motivated to touch again. Don't really get the hype.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Cloudman said:
Hate is a strong word, but... I simply don't really like The Last of Us as much as others do. I thought it was just alright after I beat it, and after trying to replay it, I lost interest and put the game away.

The Last Guardian ... that's your best example? If anything, a majority of people agree with you!

Super_Boom said:
Hate is a strong word, but I didn't find Uncharted 2 to be as great as people claim it to be. It was fine, but also a game I played once and never felt motivated to touch again. Don't really get the hype.

Is that something exclusive to 2 or nah?