By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NeoGAF in shambles (now back, no OT discussion, statement from Evilore)

So as per the Waypoint article...the girl had Consensual Sex with Malka after the alleged incident....That seems odd to do with someone that you think Sexually Assaulted you.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
piggychan said:
Just found this

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/qv384d/inside-the-sexual-misconduct-allegations-rocking-neogafs-last-48-hoursd?utm_source=wptwitterus

So, i was right on the ball. 

Good to know. So, it was all a hysterical overeaction because he is slow to react and bossy, rather than work together with his team. The harassment thing was an excuse for tension already built up, as i had also conjectured.

Good to know he will clean his hands from the absurd social debates. Might be too late for him though.

Aeolus451 said:
monocle_layton said:

Honestly, you bring up good points. Not much I can honestly respond with

Honestly, that's the last response I expected.

UltimateGamer1982 said:

Why are you guys still taking the thread off-topic for? As mods have said before, it’s about neogaf falling apart, not this political bs. I’m not a political person myself and I don’t appreciate having political thrown in my face when the current topic isn’t about that. 

Im not trying to be rude but it’s kinda annoying reading a thread and then having you guys talk political. 

There was a mod warning?

A discussion is meant to help people understand each other. I misunderstood, so there's not much to go on about now.

Nothing wrong with admitting you're wrong or misinterpreted someone else. I'd rather do that than force a conversation

"NeoGAF Message
NeoGAF will be back online shortly."

Welp... This will be interesting

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Soundwave said:

I think NeoGaf will survive so long as they get it back up soon and focus more on games, which the Malka guy said. The angry admins who left can start a rival board, but all the sales data and tons of past history are archived through NeoGaf, and that's all owned by the Malka guy.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

Focus more on games and the useful OT topics, i.e. box office etc. If you want to have political topics, have it, but be moderate. Have all leftist mods is a recipe for disaster. Have people gang up on any one with a dissenting opinion, threatening them is bizarre. Anyone that questions transgederism is quickly perma banned.

There will be a couple of challengers rising up from this. Neogaf can survive by going back to its basics. Games and moderate OT and they'll be fine.

Around the Network
NewGuy said:
Soundwave said:

I think NeoGaf will survive so long as they get it back up soon and focus more on games, which the Malka guy said. The angry admins who left can start a rival board, but all the sales data and tons of past history are archived through NeoGaf, and that's all owned by the Malka guy.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

Focus more on games and the useful OT topics, i.e. box office etc. If you want to have political topics, have it, but be moderate. Have all leftist mods is a recipe for disaster. Have people gang up on any one with a dissenting opinion, threatening them is bizarre. Anyone that questions transgederism is quickly perma banned.

There will be a couple of challengers rising up from this. Neogaf can survive by going back to its basics. Games and moderate OT and they'll be fine.

Yea, I don’t think all of gaf was extreme left, I think anyone that wasn’t knew to stay out of the political discussions. At least that was the situation in my case :)

It always struck me as weird that they said they wanted to foster discussions but only certain discussions.

It's back up

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452075

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It's back! Yes! I hope things can improve, though. Kerotan, your allegiance to Sony/the almighty PS4 has been saved from the bullies of Gaf!

Hi

https://image.prntscr.com/image/54TUuW8bQvarE5sRE6EJCw.png

"Fuck off you vomit layered cunt."
"Eat my ass shitbag."
"Fuck you Evilore you absolute cunt. Please kill my account, I want nothing to do with you or this site anymore."
"Shove it up your ass you fucking coward"
"You're a horrible sack of shit and this disgrace of a statement confirms you have no self awareness."

That neogaf thread is gold