By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NeoGAF in shambles (now back, no OT discussion, statement from Evilore)

A few of the old admins who went rogue against Malka have already got together and have plans to create a new forum.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

A few of the old admins who went rogue against Malka have already got together and have plans to create a new forum.

Is that Twitter account legit? Some of the tweets look a bit odd...

Leadified said:

Is that Twitter account legit? Some of the tweets look a bit odd...

If it wasn't I'd assume the members in the GAF Discord would have shot it down by now.

Edit - Yep, legit.

There was a fake besada aka beefsoda twitter account throwing out rules for the new forum such as gaming would be the sub forum, Anita Sarkeesan (sp) would be a consultant, BAME members would get instant account approval while whites would have to wait a month, etc. it's sad that as far fetched as these fake rules are, none of them really seem out of place for a forum started by GAF off topic rejects.

Why are people doubting that Twitter ...? 

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Hmm story changed to now woman bascailly falling for the man that allegedly sexually assaulted her for career benefit?

Hiku said:
Nem said:

I'm confused. You guys obviously know something i don't about relationships.

Did they go like: Oh i like you. I like you too. Can i kiss you? Yeah, sure. 

Did that ever happen? There is just a moment. Sometimes you choose the right moment, sometimes you don't. It doesn't always work, but it comes from an impulse and you either hug/kiss or whatever. But you can't convince me that is not how it works, because it is incredibly awkward otherwise.

Well for starters there's a gigantic difference between going in for a hug/kiss, and jumping into someone's shower naked. Luckily in this case nothing more came from that, but that's a terrifying situation to be put in for the woman, as you're put in a situation that can easily escalate into something else.

As for your question, if what she said is accurate, then I would presume that nothing like "Oh i like you. I like you too. Can i kiss you? Yeah, sure." happened , because she said: "I don't think I had given him any reason to believe I wanted this. I had a boyfriend, and I don't cheat."

And i don't believe her because they were in a road trip of two, behind her boyfriends back presumably getting drunk together and ended up having a relationship after.

So, no, i don't think it's that clear cut. If it was just him misdjudging the situation, why did they hook up later? It doesn't make sense.

Does it make sense to you to go and have a physical relationship with the person that "sexually harassed you"? This story is undoubtibly alot more than it appears.

Thank goodness there is a plan for a new neogaf. Vgchartz doesn't scratch that itch yet.

darkenergy said:

I'm surprised that neogaf is described as full of SJW's, I always thought of that place as more as a pro Sony/PS fan and anti-Xbox/MS site.

You obviously never visited the mediacreate threads over there.  Full of Sony haters,  mainly Nintendo fanboys. 

There's hardly a forum on the Internet that isn't pro ps4 over xbox.  It's not a reflection on gaf that,  just a reflection on how much more popular the ps4 is WW.

Some of you are reaching. The neogaf people might be sarcastic and call each other out, but they don't go around filling topics with in thread conversations between users, like you people do here.