By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NeoGAF in shambles (now back, no OT discussion, statement from Evilore)

barneystinson69 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
http://geonaf.com/

I believe that's their new site if it hasnt been posted already.

And its gone! 

It's already gone? It hasn't been a full day yet >_<

Around the Network

Evilord had it coming to be sincere, he was a dictator

SubiyaCryolite said:

Apparently I was being "racist towards blacks" despite being a black African myself.

http://www.comedycentral.co.uk/chappelles-show/videos/frontline-clayton-bigsby-pt-1-uncensored

Yeah I always had to keep the political stuff to myself unless I was parroting everyone else there. I enjoyed movie and game discussion there though. I actually had a Dragon Ball Super English Dub thread and maintained it but I guess I can start one here if anyone is interested. Probably should get more involved in the off topic stuff here anyway as you guys seem to think a lot more independently.

I am Iron Man

Is there any actual proof he did this or is the entire thing based on speculation from that statement?

Around the Network

One step closer to a Neogaf presidency.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
John2290 said:

Why does he seem so defensive? He's usually on the offence and why does he imply a vested interest in the site?

Yeah what the fuck ... he sounded like he was on the verge of tears ...

He's probably a NeoGaf fan?

That isn't it at all. If you check the comments, he knows someone that was victimized. So he was having a hard time holding it together. He usually has a more business like attitude in his videos. This was situation clearly struck a cord with him.

Kerotan said:
Is there any actual proof he did this or is the entire thing based on speculation from that statement?

It is on facebook so it must be true.

I'm sorry, but until I get more info and proof of this 'serious' matter, I'm not going to judge. Again, accusations are not proof, they're just reasons to investigate to determine if there IS any proof so the authorities can deal with it. We really need to stop this immediately and not forget people are innocent until proven guilty. If we don't then the floodgates will open and 'guilt' will be determined simply by who Tweets first.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
I'm sorry, but until I get more info and proof of this 'serious' matter, I'm not going to judge. Again, accusations are not proof, they're just reasons to investigate to determine if there IS any proof so the authorities can deal with it. We really need to stop this immediately and not forget people are innocent until proven guilty. If we don't then the floodgates will open guilt will be determined by simply be who Tweets first.

Well said.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.