By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What 3DS or Switch games are you buying for rest of year?

Definitely:
Fire emblem warriors
Super mario odyssey
Xenoblade chronicles 2
Pokemon ultra sun/moon
Shin megami tensei: strange journey redux

Maybe:
Doom
Etrian odyssey V
Skyrim

Around the Network

Fire Emblem
Mario Odyssey
WWE 2K18
Xenoblade.

And I'm happy.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade 2
Skyrim
XC2
L.A. Noire

Pokemon Gold and Silver on 3DS and Mario for Switch. I may get Xenoblade 2 if I like the reviews and word of mouth, but still unsure.

Super Mario Odyssey

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga

Layton's Mystery Journey

Doom

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon

Snipperclips Plus

Mario Party The Top 100 (Maybe)

Fire Emblem Warriors ( If only because it has characters from Fates that I like plus the two pity characters from those other games that are probably part of the series)

Sonic Forces (If I really hate myself)

Around the Network

Mario
Skyrim
Xenoblade 2

I also want to get
Rocket League
Hollow Knight

I have no clue how I am going to beat these games in a timely manner. I will probably be busy for a few months or so.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

It's always awesome to see the cross section of games folks are buying.

Of course I see a lot of Mario being talked about and a good number of people are picking up the 3rd party re-release games. That's awesome IMO. Beyond the obvious that more game re-releases could happen, it also means these devs are getting their tools built up for Switch support.

Just Mario Odyssey

Fire Emblem Warriors, Super Mario Odyssey, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 should be more than enough to satisfy me for the rest of the year, though I might cave and get Rocket League or Sonic Forces now instead of next year. Not too interested in any of the late ports, but maybe down the road when the price drops I'll get Doom.