By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the most interesting food you have ever eaten?

Tagged games:

I've eaten a fair few different types of game other people haven't eaten but not very exotic. And I'm talking traditional British game, so it's not even like farmed african animals or anything.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Romanian pralines with a kind of raspberry cream in it.

They had a bit of a special taste, everybody in my family hated it, so I ate them all.

Human brain.

For me, Japanese food is among the most interesting there is, all the sorts of raw fish they prepare is exquisite in my opinion and Sushi is my favorite, though it is too expensive to enjoy often.

Now for something way more unusual, I invite you to watch this video, I could tell you what it is but you probably wouldn't believe it until you see it...

SegataSanshiro said:
Human brain.

Picking your nose really deep and then licking your finger doesn't count.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Knöpfli for me, in some parts of switzerland, and poutine from canada :)

Farsala said:
Proxy-Pie said:

It varies considerably, but the one my grandma makes has bread, chicken, onions, olive oil, nuts, and some other type of meat. Just google the word :P

Sounds great. Though I have had nuts with some food before at a restaurant I don't think I would add it myself. I eat pretty regularly turkey, onions, oil, cheese and a tortilla for nutritional needs.

It is better for the thread if the info is within the thread :).

Heh. I actually take the nuts off myself! :P

vivster said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Human brain.

Picking your nose really deep and then licking your finger doesn't count.

No I mean from a cannibal tribe.

Ant larvae, pretty tasty with lemon and hot sauce.

DragonRouge said:
Ant larvae, pretty tasty with lemon and hot sauce.

What is your favorite hot sauce? I was partial to Cholula and Tapatio's, but lately I have just been using a special blend of habanero salsa.