By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 25th Sept. - 1st Oct 2017

Is the Switch stock increase expected to be permanent, or Nintendo has increased the distribution temporarily?

Around the Network
guiduc said:
Jranation said:
HOLY FUCK!!! 70K+!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for your overwhelming enthusiasm. 

I thought to myself when I saw that 70k figure: ''Damn, Jranation will be over the moon.''

Oh yes! The Switch keeps surprising me! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Nogamez said:
As if fifa 18 charted on the switch!!!
palou said:
There's a version of Fifa that's doing better in Japan than the UK.... Lol                                     

I can't wait for Gribble to make a thread about it!!!!............

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Just puts things into perspective, looking at those Japanese FIFA Switch sales compared to the U.K. Nintendo really isn't that popular in the U.K. The biggest barrier to its popularity imo is pathetic store presence. Idk who is at fault for that but Nintendo should sort it out ASAP!

On another note, come on Nintendo, send more stock to Japan. I wanna see a Switch "pacman"!

Insane week for Switch! The sales are heathy, DBXV is back on the list!
DQXI for PS4 is gone, for 3DS almost.

Square! Its time for throw us the Switch version, thanks.

Around the Network

Great numbers for the Switch. What made Splatoon 2 jump higher this week?

Disappointing that Cold Steel III didn't reached 100K I guess some people didn't want to spend money to buy PS4 to complete the series.

Great for Switch just by reading neogaf the shipped this week is high.

Not a bad opening for The Legend of Heroes on PS4. FIFA 18 did also alright in Japan.

Good to see PS4 getting a nice little boost this week!

Warriors games as I recall aren't huge sellers with the push of Hyrule Warriors to major success was in the west. I suspect the same will be of F.E Warriors.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

FIFA opened higher than I expected and that's great, Switch 72K, excellent