who? 39 44.32%

thanks god! 11 12.50%

I will commit suicide! Nooooo, don't go! 7 7.95%

I only remember the avatar 14 15.91%

I came here just to click on the poll 16 18.18%

I misspelled the username wrong at least once 0 0%

I was banned in a discussion with walsufnir 1 1.14%

Total:88

This sites gonna be dead soon anyway. With the odd politital topic coming up every now and again. When a gaming forums most active topics are about politics or whatever you know you are in trouble.

I knew this years ago when the mods (Khan and the lot) went on a banning spree banning a lot of the xbox fans.

Same situation happened to Gametrailers. And when you question the mods they will always say there are no "sony or xbox mods". Well look at GT now. VGC is on the same path.

Around the Network

Nope, still 65% Nintendo site, shaped by my experience.
But in all seriousness, you are quite paranoid.

Random_Matt said:
Nope, still 65% Nintendo site, shaped by my experience.
But in all seriousness, you are quite paranoid.

Thanks for telling me, now I know that something is wrong with me and not with the site. Now if someone tells me this thread was unneeded, I can use your post to prove him wrong!

foodfather said:

This sites gonna be dead soon anyway. With the odd politital topic coming up every now and again. When a gaming forums most active topics are about politics or whatever you know you are in trouble.

I knew this years ago when the mods (Khan and the lot) went on a banning spree banning a lot of the xbox fans.

Same situation happened to Gametrailers. And when you question the mods they will always say there are no "sony or xbox mods". Well look at GT now. VGC is on the same path.

Well, if you want more Xbox fans here, I guess you could try to invite some people to this site, and build a community that way.

d21lewis said:
Good luck to you. And Godspeed. And I'll keep an eye on the Gribble character...

Same to you! IIRC you were a moderator once, right?

Around the Network

You arent leaving. People dont quit VGChartz. You either get perma'd, die, take a break, make an alt, become a lurker, or the site is down [at any given moment]. But no one quits VGC.

I think the problem is that you want to surround yourself with people that think alike and have the same taste like you.

By the looks of it, you are an Xbox fan that is struggling to find Pro-Xbox stuff on this site.

Have you tried interacting at websites like Windows Central?

StarOcean said:
You arent leaving. People dont quit VGChartz. You either get perma'd, die, take a break, make an alt, become a lurker, or the site is down [at any given moment]. But no one quits VGC.

I will write an email to the mod staff at the end of the day to permaban me.

walsufnir said:
StarOcean said:

Mods don't hand those out. You have to make yourself perma'd. Go out with a bang like Tachi with a mod roast XD

StarOcean said:
walsufnir said:

Mods don't hand those out. You have to make yourself perma'd. Go out with a bang like Tachi with a mod roast XD

Oh my, I never want to be like tachikoma, to be honest. He/she was funny somehow but the constant "I know more than you!"-attitude was disgusting, sometimes. I remember he started an Unreal Engine thread as sort of a workshop which was dropped after three posts or something like that...

I am still surprised that I'm not banned yet because of the OT but I will write the email anyway - people may of course still report me, I'd be fine with that

That said, this is one of the most entertaining threads that I had in months at this site