thanks god! 11 12.50%

I will commit suicide! Nooooo, don't go! 7 7.95%

I only remember the avatar 14 15.91%

I came here just to click on the poll 16 18.18%

I misspelled the username wrong at least once 0 0%

I was banned in a discussion with walsufnir 1 1.14%

Total:88
think-man said:
I always hate seeing good members leave you site, they are so important to the life of the site.

To be fair this site does drive people away. I have left multiple times, one day I just won't come back.

walsufnir said:

This is an ad-riddled site, the forum is a pita to use, quotes at least got a little bit better but in the end it's also something that you have to see value in.

The adverts are an abomination and have destroyed this sites usability on anything except a PC with an advert blocker.

Nautilus said:
This thread is interesting to note that people see what they want to see.You have Bralod for example, saying that this site is pro Nintendo and the other communities are small compared to it, but then comes you saying otherwise.
Mind you, Im not saying you are right or wrong, just merely pointing out how personal opinions can dictate how you view the world, wether you are right or not.

Indeed.
I have been accused of being Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo fanboy at various points... And yet I am none of those.
But I think it is without contention that this sites userbase heavily favors Sony and Nintendo. And I am fine with that. - It's always interesting seeing people get their nickers in a knot when I criticise their platforms hardware.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

What are you talking about with this forum favoring sony more? This is thoroughly a nintendo forum, bud.

Is this when I'm supposed to include a celebration kind of gif with my post or put a "wish you farewell" pic with a post that I pretend that I care?

In all honesty, I find these dramatic type of goodbye threads annoying when some forum users choose to skedaddle but good luck with wherever ya choose to go.

Pemalite said:
think-man said:
I always hate seeing good members leave you site, they are so important to the life of the site.

To be fair this site does drive people away. I have left multiple times, one day I just won't come back.

walsufnir said:

This is an ad-riddled site, the forum is a pita to use, quotes at least got a little bit better but in the end it's also something that you have to see value in.

The adverts are an abomination and have destroyed this sites usability on anything except a PC with an advert blocker.

Nautilus said:
This thread is interesting to note that people see what they want to see.You have Bralod for example, saying that this site is pro Nintendo and the other communities are small compared to it, but then comes you saying otherwise.
Mind you, Im not saying you are right or wrong, just merely pointing out how personal opinions can dictate how you view the world, wether you are right or not.

Indeed.
I have been accused of being Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo fanboy at various points... And yet I am none of those.
But I think it is without contention that this sites userbase heavily favors Sony and Nintendo. And I am fine with that. - It's always interesting seeing people get their nickers in a knot when I criticise their platforms hardware.

I never thought you were favoring anything and I always liked the tech-talk with and from you which clearly goes above over 90%' heads of people here.

Have fun, I wish you the best with your future endeavours.

VGPolyglot said:
Have fun, I wish you the best with your future endeavours.

Thanks!

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Pemalite said:

I never thought you were favoring anything and I always liked the tech-talk with and from you which clearly goes above over 90%' heads of people here.

And people say I constantly bash Nintendo fans.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Stand down, soldier! You are hereby sentenced to the death penalty due to desertion. This war will go on without you, and we will all go down fighting. To victory! To glory! To eternity!

This site is very heavily Nintendo and Sony. I'd say slightly more Nintendo.

Very little active Xbox fans here.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Good luck to you. And Godspeed. And I'll keep an eye on the Gribble character...

I don't know you (i'm very new), but I feel you. Sometimes it feels like you can't say anything wrong about Sony without people piling on. But that's just my feeling based on being here a few months. I can imagine that someone who favours Sony that comes to this site every day feels the opposite way about it.

Anyway, wish you the best.