By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FIFA 18 on Switch accounted for 1% of all UK physical copies sold

Let's be honest who expected something different from this?

Around the Network

So is future-EA support about to go out the window?

Dr.Vita said:

I think most people expected a higher share than this.

Actually we had informations that Switch version was sold out, so number couldn't be bigger. In any case its NO 7 on individual SKUs.

https://i.imgur.com/LzAwRDd.png

160rmf said:

I thought Switch owners were desperately needing good and complete games for the system..... What am I missing?

There you go. Fixed it for you.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Dr.Vita said:

I think most people expected a higher share than this.

What would be a higher share for you? 

Miyamotoo said:
Actually we had informations that Switch version was sold out, so number couldn't be bigger. In any case its NO 7 on individual SKUs.

If that's the case, then EA has really hurt its sales in the long run. I don't know if they've distributed a bigger share of copies elsewhere, but if they haven't, then most people are going to buy it where their friends do. Then again, it might be part of EA's plan to have an excuse to pull another "unprecedented partnership".

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Well thats the UK......... Would like to see Europe

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Darwinianevolution said:
160rmf said:

I thought Switch owners were desperately needing good and complete games for the system..... What am I missing?

There you go. Fixed it for you.

That sucks for the big third party companies that want to test the waters with a small effort... Oh well...

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:

I thought Switch owners were desperately needing games for the system..... What am I missing?

Lmao! Where those people now! 

Pocky Lover Boy!