By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Peach_buggy said:
Jranation said:

Is this like the total for this year? 

No idea how it works. Am guessing there is a feature somewhere to "vote" for your most wanted item.  Speaking of yearly best sellers, Mario is slowly climbing the list, pretty impressive considering it's not even released yet!

Ah okay. And Yeah its looking really good for Nintendo

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

A Lot of doom talk when seeing that the Xbox one x is so low on the most wished for list. Normally I'd agree that it's alarming. In this case not really though.everytime the thing is available it shoots to number 1 and sells out in hrs. Which signifies demand(for now). Look I don't think this thing is going to have a problem selling out at most places this holiday whether they make 200k for 2017 or a million. After the holiday rush is over and we're in the slow months(most evidently slow for Xbox) that's when we will get a real idea how it's doing.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Forza is a game which sells thanks legs and bundle.

Even with a disappoint launch, Motorsport 7 can still sell good. Even so, i hope people who think this is a system seller finally understand there is NO WAY that's actually true, since is the console which sell the game, not the opposite lol.

WebMasterFlex said:
Pagan said:
We dont live in the PS1 Ridge Racer times anymore. No one cares for racing games.

"We have the biggest exclusives : Halo, Forza, Gears" - Greenberg

the other two are in significant decline as well. their first party has huge issues right now

10 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#5 NS Grey (up 2)
#15 SNES Classic (same)
#22 NS Mario (up 2)
#41 NS Neon (down 11)
#47 PS4 Pro Destiny (up 4)
#52 PS4 Slim (same)
#78 XBO S (up 20)
#81 PS4 Pro (up 19)

SOFTWARE (TOP 50 PREORDERS ONLY):
#1 NS Super Mario Odyssey (same)
#8 PS4 Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War (up 1)
#17 XBO Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War (up 1)
#18 PS4 Gran Turismo Sport (down 1)
#21 PS4 South Park: The Fractured but Whole (up 5)
#23 3DS Pokemon Ultra Sun (up 8)*
#28 3DS Pokemon Ultra Moon (up 4)*
#35 PS4 The Evil Within 2 (up 9)
#37 PS4 Call of Duty: WWII (up 6)*
#43 XBO Call of Duty: WWII (up 6)*
#50 PS4 Assassin's Creed Origins

Does not affect this month: *

Around the Network
celador said:
WebMasterFlex said:

"We have the biggest exclusives : Halo, Forza, Gears" - Greenberg

the other two are in significant decline as well. their first party has huge issues right now

That's stated like a fact when it's certainly an opinion. 

Forza 6 while having fewer sales(all this according to charts) than 5 is still outpacing it despite launching on pc as well. Forza horizon 3 is destroying the second one. So I'm not sure how this statement can be made at all. 

Gears 4 to knowledge is in significant decline.

Halo 5 what's reported by its franchise director to be at more than 5 million sales after its first 3 or 4 months. In decline... very possible. Significant decline.... unlikely.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

GribbleGrunger said:
X1Gates said:

Why reduce the price? According to many people, "There is no difference between pro and scorpio".

The Scorpio in more powerful and I don't think I've seen anyone say otherwise. You ARE Crapgamer, aren't you? Everything you say is directly in line with his point of view.

By the way, when are you going to start updating the sales figures for us? You seem to have gone missing for a while ...

The beast has not dropped yet, 28 days to go. 

hudsoniscool said:
A Lot of doom talk when seeing that the Xbox one x is so low on the most wished for list. Normally I'd agree that it's alarming. In this case not really though.everytime the thing is available it shoots to number 1 and sells out in hrs. Which signifies demand(for now). Look I don't think this thing is going to have a problem selling out at most places this holiday whether they make 200k for 2017 or a million. After the holiday rush is over and we're in the slow months(most evidently slow for Xbox) that's when we will get a real idea how it's doing.

I think games like Anthem running in TRUE 4K on the XOX will help keep the sales floating above the ps4/pro for sure. 

X1Gates said:
hudsoniscool said:

I think games like Anthem running in TRUE 4K on the XOX will help keep the sales floating above the ps4/pro for sure. 

First up i bet it won't  be real full 4k.

Second ps4will still absolutely  crush xbox.

Even switch  will, heck switch  mqy even  crush both ps4+ x1

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

X1Gates said:

The beast has not dropped yet, 28 days to go. 

Oh, right, so you're only going to update the thread when it favours you. Classy. How about you leave it to less bias people. You won't have to face the embarrassment of stopping when things aren't going your way. 

The PS5 Exists.