By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How large is each fanbase on VGChartz?

Which fanbase are you most a part of?

Nintendo 317 39.28%

Sony 224 27.76%

Microsoft 49 6.07%

PC 34 4.21%

None 10 1.24%

Multiple 102 12.64%

See results 71 8.80%

Total:807

There are people leaving the site because they thought the Sony fanbase was bigger than anything else.

Show them this poll before its too late!!!!

Around the Network

PC for exclusives and the best version of multiplats
Nintendo for Nintendo games
Sony for PS exclusives

I'm not against XBOX. I just don't see the One having anything worth the purchase price that I can't get on other systems. They've made my life slightly easier with Play Anywhere.

Shikamo said:
Snoopy said:

Well, I do like you. We can be best friends, right?

hey dont steal him from me, Onee-chan is already my bff 

Let me guess, you 3 are all 1 and the same vying for your selfs, it selfs, the royal you's self attention so as to make you seem more popular amirite

Not surprised at the poll result at all

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Nem said:

Not sure what you mean by fanbase. A fan is an unconditional supporter. I am not an uncondicional supporter of any of them. Depending on what they are doing i may favor one or another at any given point, but i haven't given my fandom in that way to anyone else since the old SEGA went down.

I didn't notice the none option and clicked see results. :(

So much this!! This website needs more people like this, this is one of the pillars for being able to have open minded rational debates, keeping or at least attempting to keep bias on lockdown. 

Around the Network
ChaosReich said:
Shikamo said:

hey dont steal him from me, Onee-chan is already my bff 

Let me guess, you 3 are all 1 and the same vying for your selfs, it selfs, the royal you's self attention so as to make you seem more popular amirite

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Ganoncrotch said:
Proxy-Pie said:
Xbox fandom is all but dead at this point. Most MS fans were either banned or left (and I can't blame them honestly.)

In general I would say the Ninty and Sony fandoms had an equal presence (Sony fandom slightly larger), but lately the Nintendo fandom seems to be the biggest.

Could also be that they lost interest in the brand, last gen my primary gaming machine was a X360 which I have around 150 retail games for but yeah... as soon as the X1 was revealed it really just killed any levels of "fandom" I can feel to recommend the Xbox brand to anyone who isn't a gamer asking me for advice on which console to buy for Xmas and such.

I appreciate that some people still like certain aspects about the store and console, but really in 2017 I would always recommend people consider any alternative to the Xbox brand as it stands right now but go back a few years on here and you'll see my threads about sales on xbox live and such, but yeah, reveal X1 and then their PR after that was just despicable.

This too, i appreciate open mindedness like such as opposed to console fanboy nutjobs blindly and stupidly screaming "this console be better me better for having one you inferior for not hoohaahaa"......you get the point. I agree bro, the 360 was the fuckin shit but as soon as the xbone was revealed and i saw their attempted greedy restrictions and future lack of compelling content microsoft then became fuckin shitty. Ps4 has very intersting and unique titles.

Shikamo said:
ChaosReich said:

Exactly

Nintendo Fanboy
Sony Enthusiast
PC Kindergartener

deskpro2k3 said:

sony playstation, and pc

This pair gives access to almost every game available. legally.

How are you playing Nintendo first party and exclusive games on PlayStation or PC legally?  If not, then it's not really even close to "almost every game".