By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever refused to play a game just because its on an "enemy" system?

that's right. racism against consoles. The white consoles are always trying to keep the black consoles down :-/

Around the Network

I refuse to play them because they may make want to buy the consoles.........

I have so little money that I have to own only one :(

I will play any game, but i dont buy systems for them to try, one too poor, two can spend what little i have on more games than a new console without games instead of an additional 8 games.

That is wat friends are for.

Too bad i dont have any.

"Like you know"

not really, I have a couple of friends that owns other consoles, and I try the games for it

Why would any system be your enemy? Just because it's not the one you bought, does not mean it want's to eat your children.

Around the Network

If I have access to a friend's console and game I want to play, I will play it. There is no reason to miss out on a good game if you have access to it. However, I'm not going to buy a game to play on a friend's console, and I don't really have the time or money to own multiple consoles.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

No, I never played some games because I didn't have the system. I don't really hate consoles, or think of any console as an enemy console.

No, if there's a game I really want to play and I don't own the console I either buy the console or borrow one from a friend.

Why would you deprive yourself of enjoyment? That is all that you would accomplish by doing that.

Missing out on games just because it doesn´t "feel right" to play on an 'enemy' system is extremely,extremely idiotic....I´d advise anyone who does that to quit gaming and go find another hobby.