By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever refused to play a game just because its on an "enemy" system?

^^

I've been guilty of this in the past but now its like "meh" at least i'll give it a try. I've been meaning to try viva pinata but since its exclusive only to Xbox, i don't know if I'll ever get around to it 

Around the Network

no

You are an idiot if you do this. Honestly I can't think of anything more ridiculous.

no. But I do dislike a certain systems' choice of games.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Well there's a difference between your title's implication and your post. You said you want to play VP but don't have an Xbox. That's understandable. I haven't played certain 360/PS3 titles because I don't own them personally yet so my time playing their exclusive games is limited but I would definitely like to play them.

If you decide "Hmmm my roommate has an Xbox and I could play VP right now but it's on the enemy system so i won't" then you'd be an idiot.

Forget all the people talking about the new casual "non-gamers". If you don't play a game/trash a game because you hate the system it's on you're not a gamer.

Around the Network

nope, never stopped me playing Bioshock on PC. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I'll never be able to play banjo kazooie ever again =(

mM
That Guy said:

^^

I've been guilty of this in the past but now its like "meh" at least i'll give it a try. I've been meaning to try viva pinata but since its exclusive only to Xbox, i don't know if I'll ever get around to it

PC's an option.  I still want to get VP...problem is I think it's still 40/50 bucks...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i think it pretty a stupid reason to miss a cool game. Not the biggest fan of the 360 but had to borrow my friends xbox360 to play GOW and HALO

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

leo-j said:
I'll never be able to play banjo kazooie ever again =(

Wow, that was suprising...