You like list?

Nah Order is on it therefore not good 21 26.25%

yeah good list i agree 59 73.75%

Total:80
Metroid33slayer said:
bluedawgs said:

The list purposely excludes remasters

forgot that existed

Why exclude it just for being a remaster? More ps4 owners have GTA V than any other game. So since it's the best selling game on the console it seems silly to exclude it.

His thread. We just live in it.

Around the Network

Shame on you for not putting Crash Bandicoot on this list... :P

IkePoR said:
The more OP replies to this thread, the more I question validating him.

What do you mean? Lol

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
globalisateur said:

Well those are also games the PS4 has to offer.  

I mean I guess. But other platforms offer it too. 

Why does that matter? The PS4 still offers them, and people still buy and enjoy them. Not every list has to be an exclusivity pissing contest.

It's also often helpful information for less informed gamers. The majority of multi-plats aren't on all platforms, and a lot of people won't know which do and don't have certain games (and often only own one system). TW3 is on the PS4, X1, and PC, but not the Switch. Disagea 5 is on the PS4 and Switch, but not the X1 or PC. Nier is on the PS4 and PC, but not the X1 or Switch. You get the idea.

More often that not even multi-plats are something one platform offers over another. I think the list should actually include more lol, there are some really fantastic multi-plat games on the PS4. 

IkePoR said:

Around the Network

bluedawgs said:

IkePoR said:

Exactly.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:

bluedawgs said:

Exactly.

ah, cryptic messaging. strange poster, you are. i'll keep my eye on you

Zekkyou said:

Why does that matter? The PS4 still offers them, and people still buy and enjoy them. Not every list has to be an exclusivity pissing contest.

It's also often helpful information for less informed gamers. The majority of multi-plats aren't on all platforms, and a lot of people won't know which do and don't have certain games (and often only own one system). TW3 is on the PS4, X1, and PC, but not the Switch. Disagea 5 is on the PS4 and Switch, but not the X1 or PC. Nier is on the PS4 and PC, but not the X1 or Switch. You get the idea.

More often that not even multi-plats are something one platform offers over another. I think the list should actually include more lol, there are some really fantastic multi-plat games on the PS4. 

Why does it matter? What gamer coming to VGChartz is going to be like "Oh man ... didn't know DOOM was on PS4!"

Of course if this list had Nier, Persona, or Disgaea that would be fine, because as you said those are semi-exclusives or games that aren't on a majority of platforms. 

But I don't think the list is very helpful with stuff like DOOM or Dishonored 2 ... the list started off pretty strong and then went down from there. 

Generally speaking I go into each thread with the assumption that people make them for an express purpose. Whether that be to entertain, inform, make a compelling argument, etc. If this thread was made just cause "reasons" or because OP just wanted to state what games he liked on his PS4 then that would be fine. But the list kind of puts us under the assumption that it's about what the PS4 specifically has to offer, particularly because of the name.

This list would make a lot more sense if the PS4 had just ended it's life cycle. Like if someone made a list of the best PS3 has to offer and it had a multiplat, that would be fine because it's retrospective of an entire generation. Instead this list isn't : Helpful as a retrospective, helpful as a list of exclusives, helpful as a compelling argument, or helpful in any real way. 

If this is just a list that he made to entertain himself my bad, but the moment someone replies that a post is too long(it was a very short post?) too wrong(it wasn't wrong and he didn't refute it in any way?) or too irriating(okay actually this one's on the money) that's when I'm pretty much just throwing up my arms and saying lol. 

In conclusion, list just doesn't offer much. I think if it was more specific it would be much better. Even if it included third parties. Like a 'My favorite ps4 games and why i like them' or 'what to get in 2017 for ps4' but it's just a list. I'm sure anyone could make a long ass list for any platform, doesn't make for great content though. 

I will at least give props for putting Last Guardian on here. 

Zekkyou said:

This was a great reply. Just thought I'd tell you.

Needs more Rogue Legacy. Strange to see The Order on there, too. Wouldn't even consider that a game, let alone one of the best the PS4 has to offer imho.