By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Best The PS4 Has to Offer, To Me

You like list?

Nah Order is on it therefore not good 21 26.25%

yeah good list i agree 59 73.75%

Total:80

Personally, the majority of the games listed here don't appeal to me, but I can see they do to many others, considering their sales.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Personally, the majority of the games listed here don't appeal to me, but I can see they do to many others, considering their sales.

Which games have you tried?

bluedawgs said:
Cloudman said:

On the PS4? I haven't really used the system before.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
bluedawgs said:

well i'd highly recommened giving it a try

bluedawgs said:
Cloudman said:

well i'd highly recommened giving it a try

Unfortunately I don't think I'd be able to put the time into it anytime soon, considering the spare time I have as well as the backlog too D:

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network

This list makes me really sad.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

why?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
vivster said:

why?

So many great games, bound to a proprietary prison, tortured beyond recognition. And if that wasn't enough, they also tortured their friends and familes and forced all their followers to buy into random plastic.

So many great games I won't ever be able to play and enjoy because their overlords won't allow it. It is quite sad. I just want them to be free from their shackles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

why?

So many great games, bound to a proprietary prison, tortured beyond recognition. And if that wasn't enough, they also tortured their friends and familes and forced all their followers to buy into random plastic.

So many great games I won't ever be able to play and enjoy because their overlords won't allow it. It is quite sad. I just want them to be free from their shackles.

Understandable. Would be cool to see Horizon on PC 

The Order's graphics were really stunning at the time. The gameplay is something not everyone has similar opinion about.