By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Best The PS4 Has to Offer, To Me

You like list?

Nah Order is on it therefore not good 21 26.25%

yeah good list i agree 59 73.75%

Total:80
Areym said:

The order, VR worlds and farpoint are very mediocre to OK games

VR Worlds and Farpoint blew my mind, as well as everyone else who've used my PSVR. VR games deserve to be mentioned too.

Around the Network

Great list but there's a lot more missing that's all. It didnt sell +60M for just those handful of games.

Also The Order is a great game. Visually stunning and gameplay was great with a great story. It's only down fall that anybody really complains is just it's too linear and short. I'm hoping for a sequel because those flaws can easily be fixed in the next game.

deskpro2k3 said:
The Order 1886 is a good game. Visually. Gameplay is subjective, but you cannot deny how awesome the graphics and physics looks and works.

Physics?

I enjoyed the game, though. Never understood the hate it got. It was a showcase when I needed a showcase. Anyway, I own about 11 games from the OP. Not to shabby.

*Edit* was the OP edited? I saw this post an hour or two ago and typed out a long reply but there site crashed. Now, it looks like I own more than 11 games.

d21lewis said:
deskpro2k3 said:
The Order 1886 is a good game. Visually. Gameplay is subjective, but you cannot deny how awesome the graphics and physics looks and works.

Physics?

I enjoyed the game, though. Never understood the hate it got. It was a showcase when I needed a showcase. Anyway, I own about 11 games from the OP. Not to shabby.

*Edit* was the OP edited? I saw this post an hour or two ago and typed out a long reply but there site crashed. Now, it looks like I own more than 11 games.

yeah the thread took a while to post and crashed the site on my end lol so the thread is a mess

-Until Dawn *
-Gravity Rush 2 *(which I despise but my kid enjoyed)
-Witcher 3 (got it on Xbox One but I'll count it)
-Nier Automata *(didn't finish it. Sorta disappointed)
-Metal Gear Solid V *(see above)
-Resident Evil 7 *
-PlayStation VR Worlds *
-Infamous Second Son (I didn't enjoy)
-The Order
-Farpoint
-Ratchet and Clank
-Uncharted 4 *
-Uncharted LL *
-Horizon *(gotta get back to playing this one...)

Those are the games from this list that I own. I'm mostly pleased.

*Day one purchases

Around the Network

Considering this is almost every noteworthy PS4 exclusive or third party game ...

like, duh?

Your list is super long so of course it will represent a lot of what is good on the PS4.

Also including third party is just lol.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Considering this is almost every noteworthy PS4 exclusive or third party game ...

like, duh?

Your list is super long so of course it will represent a lot of what is good on the PS4.

Well those are also games the PS4 has to offer.  

globalisateur said:

like, duh?

I mean I guess. But other platforms offer it too. 

globalisateur said:

this thread is about the ps4 as indicated by the title and the pictures of ps4 only box arts, not other platforms

like, duh?

irritating, wrong, and useless post

bluedawgs said:

this thread is about the ps4 as indicated by the title and the pictures of ps4 only box arts, not other platforms

like, duh?

irritating, wrong, and useless post

I'm sorry my post was to long for you your highness. I'll try to give you less of a headache with a more comprehensive post next time.