hey

I wanted to leak tomorrow's winning lotto numbers

7 - 35 - 18 - 69 - 44 - 13

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
vivster said:
I'm feeling depressed because I cannot watch as much anime as I want anymore. There is so much cool stuff out there every season but it's hard to balance that with gaming and other less important stuff. It really really sucks. So much for money solves problems. Yeah, I'd like to buy 10 additional hours to my day, thanks.

If days were 10 hours longer, people would be putting out 50% more content, so either way you lose.

I said my day. Stop being greedy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I'm feeling depressed because I cannot watch as much anime as I want anymore. There is so much cool stuff out there every season but it's hard to balance that with gaming and other less important stuff. It really really sucks. So much for money solves problems. Yeah, I'd like to buy 10 additional hours to my day, thanks.

Just don't sleep?

Been playing Destiny 2 with my pals recently having a blast honestly i was going to skip it but then all my friends online I know in real life started playing it lol.

Cool that you drive I know that GT sports is still far away I just walk to buy my games lol

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

mZuzek said:
vivster said:

I said my day. Stop being greedy.

You have 23233 posts. Care to explain the subliminal message behind that, or is it some top secret stuff about the extermination of mankind?

Of all the subliminal double and triple meanings in my posts, that one had none.

I just said I want 10h to my day. So if it's only my day there won't be new content. And you won't get 10 days either so stop being greedy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
vivster said:

Just don't sleep?

Tried that. Turns out my fucking bitch of a brain just is just getting that missing sleep later one way or the other. Must be an anime hater.

It's my first day on university today. Waking up at 9:30 on a school day feels amazing.

Sitting in a lecture about the history of insanity at the moment. Going to have to spend a few hours writing my thesis afterwards as well, so today's going to be spent working on university stuff until the evening.

Thanks guys for all of your posts There are too many of them for me to respond to them all, but I appreciate it!!

Sitting at home with the flu, hoping i'm well enough tomorrow to go back to work. I hate my job but I gotta do what I gotta due. Would like to kick back with video games but I've got homework that I should catch up on so I'm gonna do that for the next 3 hours. I hope your mood picks up quickly.

4 ≈ One