Forums - General Discussion - Pewdiepie Drops the N word on a Livestream

I hope he kills a puppy and then people might care and realize how much of a POS he actually is.



Around the Network
Chrizum said:
TopCat8 said:
I just read this whole thread, and I think it's safe to assume that most of you haven't had much actual interaction with Black people. I also hope you are all young, and will continue to educate yourselves so you can grow as people. I'm just going to leave it at that.

That's racist dude, not all black people are okay with the word.

That was my point...



Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

TopCat8 said:
Chrizum said:

That's racist dude, not all black people are okay with the word.

That was my point...

On the other hand, many are okay with it!

Do you feel offended if someone shouts the word out of frustration at a videogame? (so not directed to a person)



A few hours late but not dissapointed. At this point its clear the "skeptic community" and "alt right" will downplay and damage control every single instance of blatant and not so blatant racism. Its to be expected really.



I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Chrizum said:
TopCat8 said:

That was my point...

On the other hand, many are okay with it!

Do you feel offended if someone shouts the word out of frustration at a videogame? (so not directed to a person)

I don't personally get offended by the word. I just would view that person (and his defenders) as ignorant or racist, and I feel better about myself in the process.



Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network
TopCat8 said:
Chrizum said:

On the other hand, many are okay with it!

Do you feel offended if someone shouts the word out of frustration at a videogame? (so not directed to a person)

I don't personally get offended by the word. I just would view that person (and his defenders) as ignorant or racist, and I feel better about myself in the process.

Then I think it's safe to assume that you haven't had much actual interaction with black people playing videogames... (hint: they swear with the N-word all the time).



Chrizum said:
TopCat8 said:

I don't personally get offended by the word. I just would view that person (and his defenders) as ignorant or racist, and I feel better about myself in the process.

Then I think it's safe to assume that you haven't had much actual interaction with black people playing videogames... (hint: they swear with the N-word all the time).

I'm not sure of your point here...



Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

VGPolyglot said:

I'd care, because he has a very large following, so if he deicded he wanted to promote Nazism he'd be able to reach out to many people.

Not supporting Nazism in any way but it does not matter if you care. He can do whatever he wants within the realms of the streaming services rules. 

 

WIth this said I can not stand him and you are free to not watch him if he does things you do not like but censorship is wrong. If you do not agree with someone then go somewhere else. 



lol, comon.. there is only one way to say that for a white man

jiesh..



3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

rolltide101x said:
VGPolyglot said:

I'd care, because he has a very large following, so if he deicded he wanted to promote Nazism he'd be able to reach out to many people.

Not supporting Nazism in any way but it does not matter if you care. He can do whatever he wants within the realms of the streaming services rules. 

 

WIth this said I can not stand him and you are free to not watch him if he does things you do not like but censorship is wrong. If you do not agree with someone then go somewhere else. 

Ignoring it isn't going to make things better.