By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pewdiepie Drops the N word on a Livestream

I'm sure none of you throw out a bad word every now and then while gaming. You bunch of hypocrite naggers.

Around the Network
SuperBudgie1582 said:
I don't know what's sadder, Pewds or his overwhelmingly cis white male defenders.

If you want people to not use words like nigga, you shouldnt be labeling others cis or white male defenders.

Two wrongs dont make a right.

Xen said:
Soundwave said:

Or "social justice warriors". 

There ain't no usage of "SJW" without prior usage of the above two items, or some other items from the classic SJW repertoire.

I would argue the opposite, but in reality all three terms (along with "cuck", "racist", etc) are all typically used in any order anytime an SJW gets involved with an anti-regressive.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Chrizum said:

I'm sure none of you throw out a bad word every now and then while gaming. You bunch of hypocrite naggers.

I've played games for 30+ years. Never had felt the need to say that word. Sorry. 

Fact of the matter it's pretty likey PDP uses the word a lot. It's some random word that just pops up out of nowhere. 

Azuren said:
Xen said:

There ain't no usage of "SJW" without prior usage of the above two items, or some other items from the classic SJW repertoire.

I would argue the opposite, but in reality all three terms (along with "cuck", "racist", etc) are all typically used in any order anytime an SJW gets involved with an anti-regressive.

Ah, point taken. The order indeed could be interchangeable these days, but if I were to guess, I would guess that SJW is a term that appeared in reaction to some of the others, that was kinda my intention.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Chrizum said:

I've played games for 30+ years. Never had felt the need to say that word. Sorry. 

There are plenty of other offensive words left in your vocabulary I'm sure. A word being offensive in nature is the whole point of swearing.

Soundwave said:
o_O.Q said:

"You can say whatever you want. Just be prepared to deal with the consequences. "

yes i think that is what we need, to let people work these things out with each other

"Depending on your personal family history we could up with specific words in context that I'm sure would piss you off"

so what? again i must ask why should me being emotionally affected by something you say have any bearing ( within reason ) on your ability to express yourself?

"The word PDP has been directede in a negative way by whites to blacks and has an ugly, ugly history."

you didn't answer my question... are you for banning"whore", "slut", "idiot" etc etc etc

Those words don't have a specific tie to any specific group, so no. 

Though sure, if you want to get punched in the face, go out in public and start using that towards random people. You will be eating a fist in your face soon enough. 

"Words don't matter" is bullshit, if they don't then go say the N-word in the company of several black people you don't know. Of course I'm guessing you would freeze up pretty damn quick. 

...are you really going to argue that "whore" is not associated with the female sex?

and i did not say that words are inconsequential, just that people should be able to express malevolence towards each other because its a natural part of living as a human being and interacting with others

Xen said:
Azuren said:

Ah, point taken. The order indeed could be interchangeable these days, but if I were to guess, I would guess that SJW is a term that appeared in reaction to some of the others, that was kinda my intention.

Well, there's people who make assumptions on both sides. I'm certain many arguments start with "STFU SJW".

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

SuperBudgie1582 said:
I don't know what's sadder, Pewds or his overwhelmingly cis white male defenders.

so you are trying to stamp out racism by being racist and sexist yourself? 

btw i'm a black man

Chrizum said:
Soundwave said:

There are plenty of other offensive words left in your vocabulary I'm sure. A word being offensive in nature is the whole point of swearing.

I have had a similar type of incident happen years ago, we were playing Soul Calibur 3 with buddies, one of my friend's was Japanese, and he was on a hot streak and was whupping another one of my (white) friends. 

Out of frustration at one point my friend yelled out "YOU FUCKING JAP!" really loudly, and everyone went dead silent. 

And then ... you could hear a pin drop in that room. It wasn't cool. 

In any case, if I was a public personality, I wouldn't be caught dead saying that, I don't care what "video game" it is.