By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton's memoir - it was Everyone Else Fault I lost...

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:

Heh.  I find it hilarious that less women voted for Hillary in 2016 than Obama got in his two terms, yet she and her supporters put a large chunk of the blame for her loss on men.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
eva01beserk said:

Heh.  I find it hilarious that less women voted for Hillary in 2016 than Obama got in his two terms, yet she and her supporters put a large chunk of the blame for her loss on men.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Radical Feminists = blatant hatred for men! The defeat of Hilary Clinton was a defeat for Radical Feminism.

She won the popular vote by 3+ million, more Americans wanted her as president than Trump, even if she wasn't a great candidate by any means. Terrible public speaker for one. 

Even the whole electoral college thing ... the three states that flipped on her were

Pennsylvania - 44,292 votes in favor for Trump

Michigan - 10,704

Wisconsin - 22,700

That's basically 77,000 people that tilted the election in favor of Trump in three generally solid Democrat states. If those 77,000 people voted the other way or stayed home, she wins both the popular vote and the electoral college. 

Clinton did not campaign enough in those areas, but those 77,000 people basically upended the 3+ million that preferred Clinton as candidate.

For Democrats at least there's solace there, there's a good chance they flip back Penns, Michigan, and Wisconsin blue next time around because Trump is not going to have the "aw, what the heck, lets vote for this unknown commodity" going for him. 

Around the Network

Mystro-Sama said:
The US would be so fucked if Hillary was President.

More than it presently is?! Hard to imagine.

eva01beserk said:
NightDragon83 said:

Yeah, the fun part.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

LadyJasmine said:
Nem said:

She does have a reason to complain. That is factual. It is proven without a doubt that Russia interfered in the campaign in order to damage her.

She did recognise that despite all her strategy failed and it's her fault. 

What else do you want? I think we've had enough of burning Hillary for things she didn't do. How about you move on?

You do forget she was running against Donald Trump? So really, in the end, she had all the ability and advantages to win but it was her lack of abilities that made her lose? 

The fact is she can't face up to the humiliating fact she lost to Trump and it bitching about everyone else hurt her.

If she had any shame and self-respect she should shut up and obscure into the dust bin of history where she belongs. 

I am sick and tired of people like you making excuses for her...you should be like you failed us Hillary... 

What makes you think i don't think it's her fault? She had a messaging problem. That is why she lost. The world is full of simpletons. If you don't have a clear and simple message you won't reach more. 

With that said, it is also hard to argue that the nothing burger email leaks damaged her numbers wich might've been enough to tell a different story. But, it's not something we will ever know.

And quite honestly i'm also sick of people spreading lies like many people spread alegations about her without any proof that ended up beeing false. I don't think it's ok to condemn the innocent and give an out of jail free card to the guilty, in this case Trump. There is something very wrong with the US and quite honestly i'm seeing as part of the problem presently. 

She has admited to guilt. You are not gonna get anything else from this. 

Soundwave said:

She won the popular vote by 3+ million, more Americans wanted her as president than Trump, even if she wasn't a great candidate by any means. Terrible public speaker for one. 

Even the whole electoral college thing ... the three states that flipped on her were

Pennsylvania - 44,292 votes in favor for Trump

Michigan - 10,704

Wisconsin - 22,700

That's basically 77,000 people that tilted the election in favor of Trump in three generally solid Democrat states. If those 77,000 people voted the other way or stayed home, she wins both the popular vote and the electoral college. 

Clinton did not campaign enough in those areas, but those 77,000 people basically upended the 3+ million that preferred Clinton as candidate.

For Democrats at least there's solace there, there's a good chance they flip back Penns, Michigan, and Wisconsin blue next time around because Trump is not going to have the "aw, what the heck, lets vote for this unknown commodity" going for him. 

If you don't like it, blame the DNC. They're the ones that barred people from voting for a Democrat that wasn't an absolute joke.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames