By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton's memoir - it was Everyone Else Fault I lost...

barneystinson69 said:
Nem said:

You mean the one where Trump revels himself as a sexist pig?

How does that come around? That was far from a 'nothing burger".

It was Trump live and uncut for all to see him for who he is.

The difference is his fans don't give a heck about anything. They wanted to vote out of protest and the result is now in sight.

And all men talk as if women are goddesses are to be cherished; give me a break! Hillary more than took advantage of that tape to gain an edge, but then whines like a baby when the same happens to her.

Except the tape was actually true and the email's didn't have anything? It was the same during the campign and tbh this is partially why she lost. People unilaterally deciding she is crooked without any proof whatsoever. It's crazy talk. You don't even know why you think she's crooked. People repeated the lie so many times until they believed it. It's insane!

Around the Network
Nem said:
LadyJasmine said:

You do forget she was running against Donald Trump? So really, in the end, she had all the ability and advantages to win but it was her lack of abilities that made her lose? 

The fact is she can't face up to the humiliating fact she lost to Trump and it bitching about everyone else hurt her.

If she had any shame and self-respect she should shut up and obscure into the dust bin of history where she belongs. 

I am sick and tired of people like you making excuses for her...you should be like you failed us Hillary... 

What makes you think i don't think it's her fault? She had a messaging problem. That is why she lost. The world is full of simpletons. If you don't have a clear and simple message you won't reach more. 

With that said, it is also hard to argue that the nothing burger email leaks damaged her numbers wich might've been enough to tell a different story. But, it's not something we will ever know.

And quite honestly i'm also sick of people spreading lies like many people spread alegations about her without any proof that ended up beeing false. I don't think it's ok to condemn the innocent and give an out of jail free card to the guilty, in this case Trump. There is something very wrong with the US and quite honestly i'm seeing as part of the problem presently. 

She has admited to guilt. You are not gonna get anything else from this. 

Hillary has her self to blame with her constant lying and flip-flopping in the past she had no real credibility compared to someone like Obama. As a result, it was very easy to paint her with fake news and more lies... Reality is someone as flawed as she should not have even run... 

Now she is writing a book and making millions and making herself into a victim...

You do understand why people don't like her This is like exhibit A... 

Soundwave said:

She won the popular vote by 3+ million, more Americans wanted her as president than Trump, even if she wasn't a great candidate by any means. Terrible public speaker for one. 

Even the whole electoral college thing ... the three states that flipped on her were

Pennsylvania - 44,292 votes in favor for Trump

Michigan - 10,704

Wisconsin - 22,700

That's basically 77,000 people that tilted the election in favor of Trump in three generally solid Democrat states. If those 77,000 people voted the other way or stayed home, she wins both the popular vote and the electoral college. 

Clinton did not campaign enough in those areas, but those 77,000 people basically upended the 3+ million that preferred Clinton as candidate.

For Democrats at least there's solace there, there's a good chance they flip back Penns, Michigan, and Wisconsin blue next time around because Trump is not going to have the "aw, what the heck, lets vote for this unknown commodity" going for him. 

The issue is... we bitch about the electoral college but Hillary supporters thought those states can't ever go Red and thought they had the EC advantage...The infamous blue wall...Trump had only ONE way of winning and Hillary did not play defense against that and to me, it shows Hubris by her.

Nate Silver showed how this was flawed and imo the fault of running an election to simply get millions of extra votes in Cali and not in the states that matter is solely the fault of Hillary Clinton and her team... nonone else..

Even with Russia and all of this, Hillary had the ability to easily won  but a simple tactical error and she is now into the trash heap of history. 

Reality is these states voted Obama handily and for Bill Clinton... The problem is all Hillary...how one can blame trump for Hillary losing states that been voting democrat since the 80s is a bit stupid. 

Nem said:
barneystinson69 said:

And all men talk as if women are goddesses are to be cherished; give me a break! Hillary more than took advantage of that tape to gain an edge, but then whines like a baby when the same happens to her.

Except the tape was actually true and the email's didn't have anything? It was the same during the campign and tbh this is partially why she lost. People unilaterally deciding she is crooked without any proof whatsoever. It's crazy talk. You don't even know why you think she's crooked. People repeated the lie so many times until they believed it. It's insane!

Hillary is the most flawed person to Run for President in recent times apart from Trump...it was just she was running against Trump you guys fail to realize that.

Compare her to even Bush Jr, Bush Sr, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Obama, Reagan, and others and these people had far less baggage and issues around them. 

So it was easy to paint her as flawed as she was such :) 

Cosmo said:

If the people "hated" her so much then why did she win the popular vote by over 3 million?

Because California. The big states are brought down a peg with the electoral college. It gives importance to smaller and medium sized states.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Cosmo said:

If the people "hated" her so much then why did she win the popular vote by over 3 million?

Because California. The big states are brought down a peg with the electoral college. It gives importance to smaller and medium sized states.

More people want to live in California, it's a general migration from rural areas to cities, no freaking young person wants to live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, USA with a bunch of old people. 

Soundwave said:
outlawauron said:

More people want to live in California, it's a general migration from rural areas to cities, no freaking young person wants to live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, USA with a bunch of old people. 

Well, except the millions leaving California to live in Texas because you can make money and actually keep some of it.

But yeah, there's a general movement back to cities, but that's across all states. Not sure what that has to do with my post.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I generally don't run to the sexism card, but lets say her name was "Bill Clinton" (assuming of course "Bill" had never been president prior), and campaigned the exact same way, gave the same speeches, with the main knock being "emails" ... do I think in that case "Bill" wins ... yes I do.

So she might have a legit gripe there. American "strength" is rooted in military power IMO, there is something about a woman being commander in chief that doesn't fit that image and she always needed to understand that she needed to work harder.

Aside from "working harder", there's also "working smarter". To be honest in blunt political terms, I think she wins if she had named Corey Booker her VP choice. An extra 100,000 African Americans mobilizing in Pennslyvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin wins her the election. If she had named Bernie her VP she wins easily. Tim Kaine was such a dull choice and there was a good window to capitalize on Trump being forced by his handlers to take a more "average Republican" in Pence. 

But losses happen. It's not like there was never going to be another Republican president ever again, just like there will be another Democrat in power (good chance that could be in as little as 3 years).

The other thing I will say is the Clinton years were easily the most economic prosperous for all of America (not just the mega rich) of the last 30 years, and it's amazing to me that she really did not play that card more or at all. 

Soundwave said:
outlawauron said:

Lol Cali has a ton of old people to you know if you ever been ^^^^ lol 

The system is the EC not the popular vote... and I doubt you care if Hillary won in the same way Trump did...

So to suggest she is vindicated by the popular vote just shows the delusional nature of Hillary fans. 

Cali also has 55 electoral votes so it has its say really?

Like with that state alone Democrats have to get only 215 more EC votes to win any election.

So imo democrats need to take some responsibility and stop bitching with sour grapes.