By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumored Sept 13th Direct

axumblade said:
I would be happy if they just show a bunch of release dates. I want to know when to expect Skyrim, Xenoblade 2, Owlboy, Yoshi and Kirby.
Also, it would be nice to see if Nintendo have any other tricks up their sleeves (Streaming services, Virtual Console, new games, etc).

I agree. Basic VC shouldn't be that hard to bring.

By the way, how many big releases does the Switch have for this year still unconfirmed?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Fallout 4 S.W.I.TC.H edition maybe.

Flilix said:
Virtual console please.

As much as I and many other people want to see this happen, I don't think the announcement  will happen before snes classic is phased out. So honestly it's more likely to be announced jan/Feb 2018

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Carl2291 said:
With LA Noire being ported, I wouldn't be surprised to see GTA5 follow suit.

That, I am sure, would sell many people on the Switch.

Don't think Virtual Console is happening until next year when the paid Nintendo Online service launches in full.

They have Super NES Classic to sell this holiday, and that's too lucrative for them to be messing around with (sorry Switch owners).

Around the Network

I Mainly want to see more of the games that have already been announced. So, in essence I guess Yoshi, Kirby, Fire Emblem and Metroid (though I doubt we'll see Metroid!!) A Super Smash Bros. port would be nice though, however I am still skeptical of the validity of this Direct.

More 3DS exclusives please

For real, I've heard news on 3rd party apps (Netflix, Youtube) should be coming soon. We need release dates on Rocket League, XC2, Skyrim; Arms and Spla2n updates (Arms gets one that same day iirc, Spla2n in October); maybe release window on Kirby and Yoshi (Spring), and finally... Knack 3D baby!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Well I definitely expecting ND in September, but that doesnt mean I believe in this rumor.

I hope it's true just because it's on my birthday.

I want to see BoTW DLC.