By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Destiny Pro bundle ain't doing too well. If it was the slim and priced cheaper it would be in the top 10 already. Nobody wants the Pro.



Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
This month should be interesting. None of the major players have big hitters. Nintendo has some minor/mid level stuff. But Nintendo's holiday push starts in October rather than early November so they may hold some stock back in the second half of September while PS4 will not. But if Nintendo's plan stays the same as it has, they will likely send out an upped shipment with Pokken. This could go either way. Should also be interesting to see how 3DS does.

Nintendo did say they will increase Switch shipments in Fall, so we should hopefully maybe see more stock starting this month.

But PS4 has September, easily. Madden, Fifa and Destiny.



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Pionner said:
Destiny Pro bundle ain't doing too well. If it was the slim and priced cheaper it would be in the top 10 already. Nobody wants the Pro.

Eh, 34th isn't terrible. In the next 48 hours, we'll see if it picks up a bit. Could also be that it's merely a white system and not truly "Limited Edition".

 

Nuvendil said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Destiny 2, Fifa 18.

Oh Destiny is launching in September?  Missed that one.  

But it's in the OP.



                                                                                                                                                           

Slarvax said:
Nuvendil said:
This month should be interesting. None of the major players have big hitters. Nintendo has some minor/mid level stuff. But Nintendo's holiday push starts in October rather than early November so they may hold some stock back in the second half of September while PS4 will not. But if Nintendo's plan stays the same as it has, they will likely send out an upped shipment with Pokken. This could go either way. Should also be interesting to see how 3DS does.

Nintendo did say they will increase Switch shipments in Fall, so we should hopefully maybe see more stock starting this month.

But PS4 has September, easily. Madden, Fifa and Destiny.

Like I said literally two posts later, I forgot about Destiny and Fifa but I was discussing exclusives. Madden is not a major boon for PS though.

CGI-Quality said:
Pionner said:
Destiny Pro bundle ain't doing too well. If it was the slim and priced cheaper it would be in the top 10 already. Nobody wants the Pro.

Eh, 34th isn't terrible. In the next 48 hours, we'll see if it picks up a bit. Could also be that it's merely a white system and not truly "Limited Edition".

 

Nuvendil said:

Oh Destiny is launching in September?  Missed that one.  

But it's in the OP.

Was busy when I opened the thread so I just skimmed it, so like I said I just missed it.



September tag, where the years amazon normally picks up a bit.



Around the Network

Tagtown



Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

tag



Nuvendil said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Destiny 2, Fifa 18.

Oh Destiny is launching in September?  Missed that one.  Will be interesting to track.  Both Watchdogs 2 and Titanfall felt the sting of their predecessor's disappointments, will be interesting to see if this will be the same.  Fifa should be big though.

In my defense, I meant exclusives however :P

To be fair, Nintendo had Mario + Rabbids launch on August 29. It should get most of its sales this September. Also..... HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT KNACK 2!!!??? Gonna be the greatest game of all time.



 

 

Smartie900 said:
Nuvendil said:

Oh Destiny is launching in September?  Missed that one.  Will be interesting to track.  Both Watchdogs 2 and Titanfall felt the sting of their predecessor's disappointments, will be interesting to see if this will be the same.  Fifa should be big though.

In my defense, I meant exclusives however :P

To be fair, Nintendo had Mario + Rabbids launch on August 29. It should get most of its sales this September. Also..... HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT KNACK 2!!!??? Gonna be the greatest game of all time.

Knack 2 will make such an impact on society we can't even consider it a videogame.



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Smartie900 said:

To be fair, Nintendo had Mario + Rabbids launch on August 29. It should get most of its sales this September. Also..... HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT KNACK 2!!!??? Gonna be the greatest game of all time.

Knack 2 will make such an impact on society we can't even consider it a videogame.

Most important event to happen on the face of the Earth ever.