By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

VGPolyglot said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Xbox One S was number one today because it was free. LOL! Wish I was able to catch that error

WHAT?!?! It was free?

For just a few glorious minutes. I'm waiting to see how many of the orders actually get honored on the GAF thread. Damn! I need to start watching Wario64's twitter 

Around the Network

Thanks for news. Switch still have stock issues ?

Haha, that's amazing

I was wondering how it got so high. I remembered reading about the error on Neogaf. The error closed so quickly I forgot about it completely.

Even then the PSN gift cards are still higher than it right now lol.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

I wonder if Amazon will actually honor those orders. It seems that they make good on their doff-ups, most of the time, so a few hundred people likely just got a free Xbox. 

Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:

For just a few glorious minutes. I'm waiting to see how many of the orders actually get honored on the GAF thread. Damn! I need to start watching Wario64's twitter 

Damn I missed out. Wonder if they'll actually ship the orders? 

If amazon sold a few 1,000's of "free" Xbox One S's do you think they ll actually ship them to people?

I mean thats alot of money to just throw away.

XB1S now down to #71. Plus it is in stock.

I'm guessing they cancelled the orders and that is what caused it to sink?

To be at #71 after being number #1 a couple days ago makes me think something happened

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Bandorr said:
XB1S now down to #71. Plus it is in stock.

I'm guessing they cancelled the orders and that is what caused it to sink?

To be at #71 after being number #1 a couple days ago makes me think something happened

Yeah if Yesterday it was basically #1 and now its #60's... Amazon cancelled those orders.

Can you imagine if say ~3,000 people ordered a few free Xbox One S's ? 3,000 x 287$ = 861,000$  out the window.

I can understand why Amazon.

#23 - PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Console - Uncharted 4 Bundle
#41 - Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con
#49 - Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con
#52 - PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console - Destiny 2 Bundle
#55 -  Xbox One S 500GB Console (230$) (white) (people are buying this + destiny on xbox side)
#63 -  Xbox One S 1TB Console - Forza Horizon 3 Bundle (was #1 yesterday due to priceing error)
#64 - PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console

JRPGfan said:

If amazon sold a few 1,000's of "free" Xbox One S's do you think they ll actually ship them to people?

I mean thats alot of money to just throw away.

Nah they definitely won't ship them.

When I've tried to buy things from amazon that have been pricing errors they always cancel the order, sometimes they give out free amazon credit though.