By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Xbox One S was number one today because it was free. LOL! Wish I was able to catch that error

Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:

Xbox One S was number one today because it was free. LOL! Wish I was able to catch that error

Free? I was wondering because I see its still number 1, but at $289.99 1TB with forza 3, so yes its a good deal, but number 1, worthy deal, I think not.

RJ_Sizzle said:

WHAT?!?! It was free?

VGPolyglot said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

WHAT?!?! It was free?

For just a few glorious minutes. I'm waiting to see how many of the orders actually get honored on the GAF thread. Damn! I need to start watching Wario64's twitter 

Thanks for news. Switch still have stock issues ?

Around the Network

Haha, that's amazing

I wonder if Amazon will actually honor those orders. It seems that they make good on their doff-ups, most of the time, so a few hundred people likely just got a free Xbox. 

RJ_Sizzle said:

For just a few glorious minutes. I'm waiting to see how many of the orders actually get honored on the GAF thread. Damn! I need to start watching Wario64's twitter 

Damn I missed out. Wonder if they'll actually ship the orders? 

If amazon sold a few 1,000's of "free" Xbox One S's do you think they ll actually ship them to people?

I mean thats alot of money to just throw away.

Bandorr said:
XB1S now down to #71. Plus it is in stock.

I'm guessing they cancelled the orders and that is what caused it to sink?

To be at #71 after being number #1 a couple days ago makes me think something happened

Yeah if Yesterday it was basically #1 and now its #60's... Amazon cancelled those orders.

Can you imagine if say ~3,000 people ordered a few free Xbox One S's ? 3,000 x 287$ = 861,000$  out the window.

I can understand why Amazon.

#23 - PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Console - Uncharted 4 Bundle
#41 - Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con
#49 - Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con
#52 - PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console - Destiny 2 Bundle
#55 -  Xbox One S 500GB Console (230$) (white) (people are buying this + destiny on xbox side)
#63 -  Xbox One S 1TB Console - Forza Horizon 3 Bundle (was #1 yesterday due to priceing error)
#64 - PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console